DAP for College
Jul 9, 2008 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

p_hp_fan

New Head-Fier
Hello, all. I'm off to college this year and am looking to buy a solid DAP. I'm looking for something that can have a high capacity (60+ GBs), good natural sound quality (without messing with the EQ too much), and a good battery life. I don't really care about a touch screen either way. Also, I don't need a lot of advanced features or good video quality.

My budget is about $300 to $400. Also note that I plan to use use this without a line out or amp for portability.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Jul 9, 2008 at 8:15 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockin_amigo14 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
zune 80

+1 - The Zune is Excellent!!!

Jul 9, 2008 at 7:18 PM Post #4 of 6
thanks for the responses. another question: I've been hearing some things about new players being released in September. Would it be ideal to wait until then or just go ahead and get the Zune 80 that's out now. Is there any speculation as to what the new ones will include?

Jul 9, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #5 of 6
Zune Gen. 3 should be around Oct/Nov. For sure in November. No much rumors about it. MS is keeping the gossips under wraps lately.

Jul 9, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo Dawkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Zune Gen. 3 should be around Oct/Nov. For sure in November. No much rumors about it. MS is keeping the gossips under wraps lately.

If you get any info PLEASE drop a thread here and on ABi!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back