Danacable Lazuli Reference Thread
Jan 21, 2024 at 8:59 PM Post #287 of 289
So I am doing some cable shopping for my Susvara. Currently using Silver Dragon. Was wondering which Dsnacable do you guys use with the Sus? I tried to go through the entire thread but mostly see Utopias. I am considering the Reference + because it is a hybrid and I belive it should work well for me. Thanks

Jan 21, 2024 at 10:31 PM Post #288 of 289
So I am doing some cable shopping for my Susvara. Currently using Silver Dragon. Was wondering which Dsnacable do you guys use with the Sus? I tried to go through the entire thread but mostly see Utopias. I am considering the Reference + because it is a hybrid and I belive it should work well for me. Thanks
Lazuli Nirvan is what I use for my Susvara.

You could also use the Lazuli Rhapsody. It’s like a baby Nirvana.

Feb 8, 2024 at 3:54 AM Post #289 of 289
Hope tjis is of some use to you. I have the HEKSE, not Susvara. I went with the Danacable Reference Plus and it is absolutely brilliant in all respects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back