Damn I'm depressed....
May 30, 2011 at 12:55 PM Post #32 of 171
The polishing hasn't begun yet, the douchbags I know will help me with that. You know I was probably destined to become this anyway, I don't think i was supposed to be a good guy nerd. I have ADD and in high school I took Dexadrine (spelled wrong I know, it was prescribed to me) and it worked like speed does, but made me jittery as hell, and it made me focus on one thing, computers, spent every waking moment in the computer lab and became the Teacher's Assistant. Outside the room SEVERAL girls liked me (in a private school of 150, that is pretty impressive, no other guy at the time had such a following) the popular kids tried to recruit me due to the fact one of their own got expelled, but I resisted, and stayed a nerd, I could've changed then, but I wanted to stay a "good guy" 
One of the former good guys I know, his girlfriend at the time cheated on him emotionally, he L I T E R A L L Y went to a mental institution for a week, when he came out, he was a  Douche, now he treats women like CRAP and he has more chicks then he can shake a stick at. My transition will be smoother, on my terms.

May 30, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #33 of 171
Take a deep breath and count to 10.

Read all your posts in this thread again and witness how stupid you are.

Act like yourself and don't chase so hard for a little love, you'll only end up hurting yourself even more.

That is all I can give you.

May 30, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #34 of 171
popcorn.gif

May 30, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #35 of 171
Something tells me there too much fictional drama here.  The fact remains is that douche bags have miserable lives.  On the surface, things may appear fine and dandy and to some admirable.  It is not a reputation you want.   Gals that fall for douche bags have way too much baggage to begin with.  I think swbf2cheater said it well - very true.  Certain emotions and mentalities changes with maturity, I guess.

Unsubscribed.

May 30, 2011 at 3:16 PM Post #36 of 171
I've scheduled a hair cut, I haven't cut my hair, in 4 years, that real enough for you? I went to the venice meet, I had long hair there, it is about to go....

This is something that was in me for a while, most normal guys go through it, have their one night stands, their booty calls, their friends with benefits, unfortunately I'm going to be hitting it harder and faster because I'm condensing what most guys do in their late teens early 20's into a couple of years because I'm far behind (I'm 25 btw).

May 30, 2011 at 3:34 PM Post #38 of 171
With a name like Spareribs i'd advoid heavyset women you might make them hungry 
ph34r.gif

"What happened to Spareribs?" They'll ask,"He got eaten by a fat chick, can't say we didn't warn him"
All that'll be left of you will be some bones, dirty wetnaps and some bar-b-q sauce.

May 30, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #39 of 171
Quote:
based on your posts in this thread, you already are the douchebag you are asking if you should become - congrats, I guess? 

if I may be so bold, you could stand to be a little less into yourself.  women worth being with do not care for that type at all

I agree with this.  The real keepers won't go for douchebags.

Quote:
I've scheduled a hair cut, I haven't cut my hair, in 4 years, that real enough for you? I went to the venice meet, I had long hair there, it is about to go....

This is something that was in me for a while, most normal guys go through it, have their one night stands, their booty calls, their friends with benefits, unfortunately I'm going to be hitting it harder and faster because I'm condensing what most guys do in their late teens early 20's into a couple of years because I'm far behind (I'm 25 btw).

I'm in the same situation... I'm 25, never had a girlfriend, never had a date, etc.  When I'm not at work, I spend all of my time alone.  But becoming a douchebag is the last thing I'd ever do.  Change comes from within, not without.  Take a good look at what you want in life and adapt to get it, but don't mold yourself around petty crap just so you can get the 'girls that go for douchebags.'  They probably have diseases, anyways.

May 30, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #40 of 171

Quote:

I'm in the same situation... I'm 25, never had a girlfriend, never had a date, etc.  When I'm not at work, I spend all of my time alone.  But becoming a douchebag is the last thing I'd ever do.  Change comes from within, not without.  Take a good look at what you want in life and adapt to get it, but don't mold yourself around petty crap just so you can get the 'girls that go for douchebags.'  They probably have diseases, anyways.

That's what condoms are for 
wink.gif

I am good looking, I get hit on, but I know that if I went after a girl I could do MUCH better. This mechanic job did wonders for me, I hate using power tools you see, bad for the ears, so I use hand tools, built up my upper body nicely, and I ride my bike for miles and walk everywhere, build up my lower body nicely. I could have a six pack and an increase in upper body definition in as little as two months, depends how hard I hit it.
I had to go out solo last saturday (the one before the one that just passed) you see all my friends gave up on me because I'm not hunting for it like they are (now, I am). But I'm not afraid to talk to girls, I secured a booth opposite the bar, and the bar was packed, I invited groups of girls (2 groups, one after another, not at the same time though) to sit down and they agreed. Both groups of blonde girls, a few cuties a few so-so's and a few hotties, they were well mixed, talked to them for hours. I simply need the players to hone my skills, but I have no problems talking to girls, they simply don't give me the light of day because I was "too nice" Well not anymore... 
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 30, 2011 at 4:39 PM Post #41 of 171
I say be a mean guy. Look at Donald Trump. He's a meanie and he dates/marries models and has models as daughters. Sometimes I get mean and the women love it.

May 30, 2011 at 4:46 PM Post #42 of 171

Quote:

I'm in the same situation... I'm 25, never had a girlfriend, never had a date, etc.  

Nothing wrong with lack of experience, male virginity, etc... Sometimes it's better having a simpler life. It can be a one of the pathways to spiritual nirvana man. 

May 30, 2011 at 4:52 PM Post #43 of 171
No, women do like nice guys.

The ones who go for the jerks get what they deserve. Even if you managed to pick up one of those types (I have) she'll start treating you like a jerk whether or not you are.

And abusing women is out of the question. The key is to tease them a bit. When they ask what you do, insist that it's a state secret or something and refuse to tell her. With a smile. That will go a lot further than bragging about your job and salary. Have fun, keep it light, and don't treat a conversation like a deadly serious job interview.

Don't act like you're entitled to a relationship because you're nice. You aren't.

Don't insist on having a "serious" relationship right away, either. That's creepy. Super creepy.

Don't be a "friend," either. You're just getting used. The woman knows you like her, but uses you for emotional validation. Not cool. End those relationships and find women who want to date.

Loosen up. Have a few drinks and some fun. Pick up any woman who seems to like you. Even if it's just for the night.

May 30, 2011 at 4:54 PM Post #44 of 171
^^ Good advice, I will take it into consideration, Thank you Uncle Erik.

Quote:

Nothing wrong with lack of experience, male virginity, etc... Sometimes it's better having a simpler life. It can be a one of the pathways to spiritual nirvana man. 

Quit leading the man astray! He needs to get out and mingle, just because I never dated or anything doesn't mean I didn't go out and try, In fact there was this girl named Norah.... Saudi Arabian she was, a sucker for my blonde hair, we hung out for a while, she wanted me to buy this movie, so I did, she came over and we watched it, she was laying on my bed, I was sitting on the floor next to her, she asked me to lay next to her, reluctantly I agreed, (I have a futon, equiv to a full sized bed) she then laid on her side and started twirling her finger in my hair, but I was a "good guy" and didn't do anything, from here on out, I'm gonna do something....

May 30, 2011 at 5:25 PM Post #45 of 171
Quote:
^^ Good advice, I will take it into consideration, Thank you Uncle Erik.

Quit leading the man astray! He needs to get out and mingle, just because I never dated or anything doesn't mean I didn't go out and try, In fact there was this girl named Norah.... Saudi Arabian she was, a sucker for my blonde hair, we hung out for a while, she wanted me to buy this movie, so I did, she came over and we watched it, she was laying on my bed, I was sitting on the floor next to her, she asked me to lay next to her, reluctantly I agreed, (I have a futon, equiv to a full sized bed) she then laid on her side and started twirling her finger in my hair, but I was a "good guy" and didn't do anything, from here on out, I'm gonna do something....

I don't think not doing anything happened because you're too much of a good guy, but you just never had the guts to take initiative and make a move.  She probably wanted you but you were too afraid to take action and you missed out (believe me... I've been there).  There are plenty of good guys who make the first move and succeed.  Becoming a douchebag so you can gain a little confidence is like renting a bulldozer to plant a few flowers.

I'm starting to come out of my shell a bit and want to get out there.  I think the time I've spent alone has forced me to realize exactly what I want, in addition to figuring out a lot of things about myself.  It's hard getting into the game when you've had no experience, but that's life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back