1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dali Zensor 3

First

Back
  1. dauhak
    Hi ,

I own Zensor 3 paired with an old Denon Avr 3133

And my brother owns Kef q300 paired with yamaha v573

I'm not sure are my speakers bad or is my Av receiver bad.

I tested at store before buying(paired with marantz sr7005)

I feel some type of distortion when playing at high volume, and the treble bleeds at times.

And when I listen to my brother setup , that sounds amazing and musical.

Could you suggest me good AVR for Dali Zensor 3 that will be musical and good 3D depth with instruments sounding natural.

2. Felipe Cotta
    Hello,

I've got a pair of Zensor 3 and now I really love them. I think it's important to say that, specially in the case of the Dalis, positioning is KEY.
    When I first unboxed mine and plugged it on my amp, I liked the sound but was not impressed. Excellent and super defined treble but no bass at all. Read some threads about it and lots of peolple said I had to wait for the "burn in" time.

OK, while it may be true, I found out that experimenting with different places was the only thing that made a big difference.

I only moved the shelf a few inches to the left and the sound of the Dalis opened up hugely! The difference was night and day.
    So So So much better!!! And now I love them, absolutely love them.

Plenty of bass, PLENTY, and super defined, crisp treble and I'll never need a subwoofer with these speakers. They are GREAT.

Just remember: if your first impressions are not good, try moving them around until you get the sweet spot where frequencies will not cancel each other, etc.

These speakers can definitely SING. I recommend them very very much!

First

Back