Dad shot dead in front of his family... Craigslist deal
Jun 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #2 of 22
The good news is they caught the animals responsible for this. All of them.

Jun 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #4 of 22
What is unusual to me is the multi-ethnic makeup of the gang. It's like Starsky & Hutch all over again.

Jun 6, 2010 at 9:04 PM Post #5 of 22
Very disgusting indeed. I would bet all of the perpetrators had criminal records. The lawmakers need to fix our broken justice system keep the "animals" away from society. [/rant]

Jun 6, 2010 at 9:17 PM Post #8 of 22
I read this post earlier and my heart sank. This crap is why I stay away from news on TV most of the time...I like good happy news. I know the world is filled with too much low-life by now and that's what has caused me to carry a weapon whenever possible.

...but anyway, prayers for his wife and children.

Jun 6, 2010 at 9:17 PM Post #9 of 22
Balderon,
Depends on what you mean by 'effective'.
At English hangings for pickpockets, the #1 problem was pickpockets.  

A People that lacks self control will end up living in slavery.  

Jun 6, 2010 at 9:28 PM Post #10 of 22
Very sad, indeed.  All four of those scumbags should be permanently removed from society and spend the rest of their lives thinking about what they've done.

But you have to admit, advertising a diamond ring worth $2,760 on Craigslist isn't exactly the smartest thing in the world.  Everyone knows that site has its share of creeps and scammers, even if most transactions go well.

Jun 6, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #11 of 22
Holy f... Just a couple weeks ago I went alone to the other side of the city I live in alone with a couple hundred dollars cash in my pocket looking for someone selling ipod touch at a very low price. Nothing happened except I was stranded without a bus for half a day (ipod was locked and he didn't know the passcode), but looking at this, I realize my day could have been hell of a lot worse.

Jun 7, 2010 at 6:44 AM Post #14 of 22
Ewh, this story makes me sick. I have a lot of respect for the little kid saying he is going to forgive the robbers. That's a hard thing to do.

Jun 7, 2010 at 10:06 AM Post #15 of 22
^ That was very big and honorable of him, at a time like that and at such a young age being able to do such a thing is very mature and respectable. Just a little inspiration to us all. Thank goodness those sick creeps got what was coming to them. May his dad R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back