DACT CT2 50K Stepped Attenuator-$150
Nov 23, 2008 at 4:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

steaxauce

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm selling this DACT CT2 Stepped Attenuator for a friend, because he's not an active head-fi member. I have feedback here; and I take full responsibility and vouch for him as being much more responsible than I am :wink:. He will ship it promptly from College Station, TX upon receiving payment. You may PM me with questions or to purchase. He writes:

A DACT CT2 Stepped Attenuator, 50K, new and unused as purchased from their American distributor, DIY Cable. The project this was originally slated for was cancelled, so it's better this part go to someone who can actually use it. Retail price on the attenuator is $225 plus shipping - Available here for $150 shipped anywhere in the US. The attenuator has only been removed from the package for a visual check and has never been used or installed in any equipment.

Mar 26, 2009 at 2:10 PM Post #6 of 7

les_garten

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by steaxauce /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm selling this DACT CT2 Stepped Attenuator for a friend, because he's not an active head-fi member. I have feedback here; and I take full responsibility and vouch for him as being much more responsible than I am :wink:. He will ship it promptly from College Station, TX upon receiving payment. You may PM me with questions or to purchase. He writes:

A DACT CT2 Stepped Attenuator, 50K, new and unused as purchased from their American distributor, DIY Cable. The project this was originally slated for was cancelled, so it's better this part go to someone who can actually use it. Retail price on the attenuator is $225 plus shipping - Available here for $150 shipped anywhere in the US. The attenuator has only been removed from the package for a visual check and has never been used or installed in any equipment.

Only removed for a visual check! Indeed!

I think not!

I'm betting there was at least a minute or two of fondling!

Users who are viewing this thread