Dacport LX
Nov 28, 2012 at 11:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Poetic

100+ Head-Fier
the fiio e9 has 2 RCA's Line OUT, not RCA line in, i recently bought the dacport lx for my cousin. and we are trying to figure out what cord do i need to connect to the dacport lx. the dacport has a 1/4 headphone jack in it, I already have a 1/4 adapter already so that's not an issue. but i need to know what cord to buy, i've recieved mixed messages to buy an RCA RCA to 3.5mm and slip on the 1/4 adapter. and i also recieved a few messages to buy a 3.5mm LOD for the fiio e9.

Nov 29, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
the fiio e9 has 2 RCA's Line OUT, not RCA line in, i recently bought the dacport lx for my cousin. and we are trying to figure out what cord do i need to connect to the dacport lx. the dacport has a 1/4 headphone jack in it, I already have a 1/4 adapter already so that's not an issue. but i need to know what cord to buy, i've recieved mixed messages to buy an RCA RCA to 3.5mm and slip on the 1/4 adapter. and i also recieved a few messages to buy a 3.5mm LOD for the fiio e9.

Just buy a 3.5 to 3.5 LOD and then connect it to the 3.5 jack in the back of the Fiio E9 and then to the LX. Problem solved :wink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back