1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cypher Labs Theorem 720

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by drsheep, Sep 3, 2013.
First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31
Next

Last
  1. AnakChan Moderator
    I think both of you may need to qualify what kind of music you're listening to, the quality of the rip, and with which headphones. Comparisons of either of them has little meaning without further information.

2. omega1

I listen to instruments, slow music
    The quality of rip min 320kbps and flac
    I use JH Layla CIEM, Cypher Labs c6iem

3. singleended58

4. omega1

I'm using Note 4 with USB Audio Player

5. lukeap69
    I've read that both Theorem 720 and Mojo Jojo but the Theorem hisses more. I can't verify this because I do not use IEMs and with my headphones, I do not hear any hiss.

IME, the detail presentation of Mojo is different (effortless) from the T720 so one may think that he can hear the notes more using the Mojo Jojo. I hear the notes on the T720 as well and the notes are more 'weighty' or with more impact. I use both in a regular basis. Headphones are PM-3, PM-2 & HD800.

6. omega1
    Try stacking Picollo with Theorem. The hisses totally gone and the sounds has significant improvement

7. Eugguy

To be honest, the hiss from the 720 alone isn't much. I still appreciate you 720. 

8. omega1

Every person has a different tolerance hiss level. For me, Theorem hisses is ok although I admit sometimes it annoying

9. Eugguy
    I do hear hissing definitely. But It is there when I have no music playing. When there is music playing, even at low volumes the hiss is non-existent.

10. lukeap69
    I don't have any problem with the 720 hissing TBH especially with the cans I use.

11. Eugguy
    Yes. When using cans, there is virtually no hiss. With high gain and complete silence in the background you may notice. I use the 720 with both iems and cans.

12. Law87

very prominent when using IEM, that's the bad thing about Cypher lab and Alo product...

13. lukeap69
    Good thing I am not using any IEM.

14. singleended58

That is not true. I am using IE800 and do not hear any hisses?!

15. lukeap69

Very good then.

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31
Next

Last