For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Mar 11, 2013 at 9:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

garetjax1

100+ Head-Fier
** Sold! **

For sale is a custom painted 160 GB Ipod (from Colorware) which is in great shape (9/10) along with a Moon Audio Silver Dragon LOD which connects to a Cypher Labs Algorhythm Solo (9/10). These items were purchased together and have roughly about ~100 hours of listening time. New, these items ran over $900 USD. Both items are in great shape, and have no issues with holding a charge, etc.

The paint job on the Ipod has to be seen to be believed. Silky smooth, durable, and unique - it takes approximately four weeks to get one of these painted (I ordered new from Colorware).

I would really like to sell these items together but will consider offers for each item.

What you get:

- Colorware 160gb Ipod Classic 7g (painted flat black on all sides, with gold lettering on the click wheel) - (~ $400, new)
- Ipod box, papers, charger (no earbuds)
- CypherLab Algorhythm Solo (1st gen, ~$500, new)
- Algo Solo box, papers, unused bands, charger, cable
- 6" Moon Audio Silver Dragon v3 LOD to USB ($95.00, new)

These items have been taken care of very well, and come from a smoke-free household. 

Terms:

- I will only ship to paypal verified accounts
- Shipment will be insured
- Shipment will require signature
- No PO Boxes
- Addresses only in the Continental US.
- Listing closes upon receipt of payment
- I will pay for UPS ground shipping
- No refunds

Further pics available on request. Please ignore the one powder smudge on the Solo. It is from the gear band I had on it, and didn't catch it until after the pics went up. Edit: see last two pics for the Solo in better lighting after a quick wipe-down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread