Cypher Labs C6iem
Mar 24, 2016 at 4:38 AM Post #196 of 202
There doesn't seem to be much traffic on this thread so here is Headfonia's recent take on the v2
http://www.headfonia.com/review-cypher-labs-c6iem-v2-push-the-sky-away/

Apr 2, 2016 at 6:09 AM Post #197 of 202

The V.2 I think deserve more love in HF...much better than the first version...even I prefer this rather than Fitear TG334 due to more fuller sound, more coherent and also the ambience is incredible

Feb 11, 2019 at 8:09 PM Post #200 of 202
is it still worth it to buy the C6iem at this time?
is there someone here who can compare it to the FITEAR TOGO 334 or INEAR STAGEDIVER SD2s?

I would like to know this as well

Feb 11, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #201 of 202
I would like to know this as well
well i have some time trying it, for 200usd id say get it.
but it didnt last for me for 2 days at least trying it, still i find the sd2s to fit my taste.
the sound is very 3d like, warm, above average details, or let me say - up there to the TOTL level as an iem.
however, theres something weird in the mids and vocals, it lacks depth, though theres a full body to it, it still too upfront yet im looking for more depth in the vocal part.
that puts it off for me since i really like the sd2s alot.

maybe if you can get one for 200usd id say its a steal.
the build quality is top notch, better than my sd2s, fit is ok and its comfy, but sd2s is better if compared. the design is done tastefully.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019 at 3:09 AM Post #202 of 202
well i have some time trying it, for 200usd id say get it.
but it didnt last for me for 2 days at least trying it, still i find the sd2s to fit my taste.
the sound is very 3d like, warm, above average details, or let me say - up there to the TOTL level as an iem.
however, theres something weird in the mids and vocals, it lacks depth, though theres a full body to it, it still too upfront yet im looking for more depth in the vocal part.
that puts it off for me since i really like the sd2s alot.

maybe if you can get one for 200usd id say its a steal.
the build quality is top notch, better than my sd2s, fit is ok and its comfy, but sd2s is better if compared. the design is done tastefully.

You are so right the vocals and mid range being weird, but the back and foreground sound spacious. Not sure what the problem is. Couldn’t stand to listen with the foam tips, too much thump. The rubber tips cleaned things up a little bit. I use to have the SD2, but they could never fit sealed in my ear no matter what ear tips I used. The C6IEM sit in my ear perfectly, but the sound is not for me. These are going up for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back