Cypher Labs Algorhythm Solo (The Original)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-10597677
Post #1 of 1

oriise

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am selling the original Cypher Labs Algorhythm Solo (CLAS) preferred by many Head-Fiers. This is the CLAS to own, with the original Wolfson DAC and 2 Vrms output, almost twice as powerful as the immediate follow-up model with the AKM DAC. Many feel it has deeper bass and more slam than the db.

The CLAS DAC for sale is in 100% perfect working condition, has only VERY minor wear and comes with all original parts including the stock interconnect package or optional high-end ALO Audio CLAS interconnects (see below).

The original CLAS DAC turns your iPod, iTouch, iPhone or iPad into a high-end transport. Extracting the pure USB digital feed by bypassing the Apple DAC and using the CLAS asynchronous processing for a pristine reclocked output (and no op-amps in the output stage) makes a big difference sonically IMO.

I am the original owner. The CLAS  DAC has only been used in smoke-free, pet-free environments and always housed in a protective ALO amp bag when in transit.

Cosmetically, there are just a few barely noticeable marks on the back of the DAC metal casing, some very slight silk-screen wear on the front (with one small scratch on one of the logo letters - see pic) and some minor surface marks on the charger (see pics). The interconnects have some normal silk-screen wear and light markings from traveling separately from the unit when in transit but all work and sound great!

I bought the CLAS from ALO Audio for $579 in 2011. All the original parts, packaging, manual, receipt and parts are included – stock USB to LOD cable, extra mini-to-mini audio cable, battery charger, manual and three amp straps (unopened).

PLUS – for $150 extra as a package with the CLAS ($475 total) I am also offering the high-end ALO Audio Algorhythm Solo interconnect package which I originally bought from ALO. Both the mini-to-mini cable and USB to LOD interconnect are made from 22 AWG copper cables and while they also have normal silk-screen wear and light marks on the plugs from normal use, they are both 100% perfect working condition and sound great. (I would also sell this interconnect package separately for $190).

I am only selling the CLAS and ALO interconnects because I recently upgraded to a custom AK 120 DAP from Red Wine Audio for 24 bit fully balanced playback on the go. I accept payments through Paypal. I am not interested in any trades.

All shipment fees and payment processing is handled by the seller. I will only ship to United States and Canada (please add $15 to the order if you live in Canada). Thank you for your oonsideration. PM with questions or to pull the trigger on this offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)