Cyberpunk 2077
Dec 21, 2020 at 5:13 PM Post #48 of 75
Did they fix the glitch where certain things that should be covered by your clothes somehow... were poking out?
I don't know, but I found out I was nude at some point at the beginning of the game when I got to my apartment. I looked at the mirror and yikes! I didn't know I was walking around nude everywhere and and gunfighting without any clothing. lol

I saw that they didn't define the private area.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2020 at 3:28 PM Post #51 of 75
I've had nothing but problems with it, can't even play its so buggy.
Wait until the bugs are worked out. I think they should have given them more time, but the investors didn't want that. They must have been spending gobs of money so they need to be pressured. It seems people are impressed with the graphics, but it seems physics aren't realistic and gameplay doesn't seem much deep.

Dec 28, 2020 at 3:30 PM Post #52 of 75
A game for simple people, yes. A dumpster fire as well.

Dec 28, 2020 at 3:42 PM Post #53 of 75
A game for simple people, yes. A dumpster fire as well.

Why is it that people can't simply not like the game? They have to go further and actively deride people who do?

I swear this game has brought out the worst in people.

Jan 13, 2021 at 10:06 PM Post #55 of 75
Exploration is somewhat of a drag for me, considering how little there actually is to do in the city. Most places are just window dressing - closed off - and you can't interact with much even when a venue actually exists. Most of the NPCs just tell you to bugger off, so after a short time you start to ignore them altogether since there's no point interacting. Game has a fair bit of breadth but I wish it had more depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back