Customer Service at Music Sanctuary (Singapore)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2022 at 1:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

haduel

New Head-Fier
What follows is a little report of my experience as a customer of Music Sanctuary. I bought a QDC CIEM there in 2020.

First the positive: Music Sanctuary is the best shop for high end CIEM in Singapore because they have the biggest selection (at least when I was there in 2020) of CIEMs (that you can audition) in town, they are friendly, and do good/professional in ear impressions!

Now the negative: I emailed them last autumn that my cable broke. I wanted to know whether this cable failure falls under warranty. No reply. I called them and one of the guys who works there told me to send my email again which I did. He replied and said that he thinks it's likely wear and tear but said he will get back to me. Nothing happened for a month or so. I emailed again. No reply. I called again, now I was talking to the store owner. He told me that they would get back to me. I was hopeful. That was end of November. Again nothing happened. ...? Surely no bad intention on their side and just bad organization but sucks anyway especially after buying a high priced CIEM there.

Conclusion: great store but think twice whether you actually want to buy your stuff there. Customer service (from afar) sucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back