CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Feb 27, 2018 at 12:50 AM Post #706 of 2,466
I am considering one of these two guys. I have JH13v2 which satisfies me with me electronic music, but I am in the pursuit of an iem for my classical music listening, something with great clarity, sound-stage and separation. From what I hear, 2 would be a better for for classical music, would you agree mate? Cheers.

For better clarity and separation, the FIBAE 3 might be your better bet. It's the brighter, cleaner and crisper of the two. The FIBAE 2 is darker, more v-shaped, but it does resemble the JH13v2's tone and timbre more than the FIBAE 3 does. For classical, the FIBAE 3 would suit the genre better due to its increased transparency.

Feb 27, 2018 at 2:20 AM Post #707 of 2,466
For better clarity and separation, the FIBAE 3 might be your better bet. It's the brighter, cleaner and crisper of the two. The FIBAE 2 is darker, more v-shaped, but it does resemble the JH13v2's tone and timbre more than the FIBAE 3 does. For classical, the FIBAE 3 would suit the genre better due to its increased transparency.

Beautiful, thanks for the response. I guess, I will listen to it in CanJam Singapore and make up my mind there. Cheers!

Feb 27, 2018 at 6:01 AM Post #709 of 2,466
Thank you so much for your kind words! I still have a lot to learn from the many seniors around here.
Looks like I'm in very good company appreciating your review :ksc75smile:

Feb 27, 2018 at 6:30 AM Post #710 of 2,466
I am considering one of these two guys. I have JH13v2 which satisfies me with me electronic music, but I am in the pursuit of an iem for my classical music listening, something with great clarity, sound-stage and separation. From what I hear, 2 would be a better for for classical music, would you agree mate? Cheers.
If I was a classical musical listener, I am very infrequently, I would prefer the F3 over the F2 for classical music. I would think that the clarity, air and separation would lend well to that genre of music.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018 at 7:05 AM Post #712 of 2,466
Good writing pal, for being an "aspiring reviewer", as you termed yourself, you did an excellent job of transferring your listening sensations to the reader. Congrats!
Thank you for your review and congratulations on reaching to front page!
Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to review this product!

Feb 27, 2018 at 4:10 PM Post #713 of 2,466
Seems like the MD drop is running nicely (about 2 sales per day so far).
I wasn't expecting that many sales with a relatively high pitch price.
Congrats Piotr, Custom Art is finally getting some well-deserved traction. :wink:

Good to see that not all high-end IEMs are designed with boooooooring flat signatures. Some people enjoy fun signatures better. "Reference" sound is a relative notion.

Feb 28, 2018 at 4:13 AM Post #715 of 2,466
Seems like the MD drop is running nicely (about 2 sales per day so far).
I wasn't expecting that many sales with a relatively high pitch price.
Congrats Piotr, Custom Art is finally getting some well-deserved traction. :wink:

Good to see that not all high-end IEMs are designed with boooooooring flat signatures. Some people enjoy fun signatures better. "Reference" sound is a relative notion.
Thanks! I appreciate you cheering for the brand!

Feb 28, 2018 at 1:14 PM Post #717 of 2,466
Mar 2, 2018 at 5:02 AM Post #719 of 2,466
Which of the range sounds most like the Audeze in ears (with the Cypher cable EQ)? I love the sound of them but the form factor is just too much of a hassle for me :frowning2:

Would I be better off waiting a bit? I don't mind doing that at all.

Mar 2, 2018 at 5:55 AM Post #720 of 2,466
Which of the range sounds most like the Audeze in ears (with the Cypher cable EQ)? I love the sound of them but the form factor is just too much of a hassle for me :frowning2:

Would I be better off waiting a bit? I don't mind doing that at all.
Which Audeze, and what EQ settings?

I heard i10 with no EQ boost and would say FIBAE3 would be the closest and 8.2 second closest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back