1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread

First

Back
92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
Next

Last
  1. subguy812
    Sure enough on the Custom Art site...

' Capture.PNG

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    davidmolliere likes this.
  2. piotrus-g
    FIBAE 2 and 3 are available in silicone. We are not currently looking to stop making silicone IEMs, but I won't hide the fact that majority of our customers go for acrylic.

CalvinW and Wyville like this.
  3. Wyville
    :sweat_smile: Loving the [REDACTED]!! :sweat_smile:

Enjoy your meal!

Deezel177 likes this.
  4. MXRaia
    E9876A73-6AAD-471E-AB87-1402189DAFEF.jpeg
    Okay the FIBAE Black is really, really good... I’m demoing it now and I’m at a loss for words.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  5. piotrus-g
    Nice Javier! I'm happy you like them!

MXRaia likes this.
  6. jago
    They look great!
    Have the first wave of black orders shipped? :)

7. SHFT
    The wait is killing me, wake me up when February ends!

8. piotrus-g
    We are getting there. The production started :)

9. lengyeljani
    Would love to read your thoughts later comparing the Black to your F3. I freakin' love my Fibae3s and was considering to buy the Black at the introduction price but in the end bought some desktop gear for Christmas :)
    Given the fact that I'm very satisfied with F3 I don't know whether I need another IEM or not, because I only use them when traveling

10. jago
    Amazing. Seriously can't wait. Been out of the iem game for a while now. Feels like the perfect time to get back in!

Thaks for the update!

piotrus-g likes this.
  11. jeffhawke
    What about the Fibae 4? Any updates? Thanks

12. piotrus-g
    Finally getting ready for release. Soon you'll hear more. I'm excited about this one because it took sooooo long to develop and set up everything, and we are finally preparing for launch. I'm sure its uniqueness is a good compensation for the wait.

13. jeffhawke
    Any spoiler on the characteristics that you might share? I'm getting ready to go to the audiologist to take the imprints for my first ciems, but I'm not going to make a final decision before the release of the F4 :ksc75smile:

14. davidcotton
    FTFY!

In other news, the clock starts today for me. No iems at work for 3 very long weeks :frowning2: Got headphones but still not the same :frowning2: Ears cleaned out first (yuk) and then impressions :)

15. jago
    Haha. It would be If I went for that sexy hiby r6 Pro and a new 2 pin 4.4 cable.......... That can wait though.

First

Back
92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
Next

Last