Custom Titles...........
Jul 16, 2005 at 10:31 PM Post #3 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
I'm happy being a nondescript regular Joe. I also like the fact that I'm still a "100+ member" even though I'm 20 posts or so away from my 1500th post (no sarcasm intended).

How come you're still a 100+ member?
eek.gif

Jul 16, 2005 at 10:39 PM Post #4 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alu
How come you're still a 100+ member?
eek.gif

When you become a contributor, the auto update of your status ceases to work and it has to be changed manualy by Jude i guess... On the subject of a custom title - I wouldn't mind if i logged on one day and there it was - i'd just hope it was nice/amusing
smily_headphones1.gif
I don't feel i'm missing out though for the lack of one so...

Jul 16, 2005 at 10:44 PM Post #5 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
When you become a contributor, the auto update of your status ceases to work and it has to be changed manualy by Jude i guess... On the subject of a custom title - I wouldn't mind if i logged on one day and there it was - i'd just hope it was nice/amusing
smily_headphones1.gif
I don't feel i'm missing out though for the lack of one so...

Good to know. I'm still waiting for my contributer status myself...well anyways, I think that a custom isn't necessary, but it's fun.

Jul 16, 2005 at 10:49 PM Post #6 of 84
I am happy with my "500+ Member" appellation. In keeping with my frustrated ambitions to be an ice-cream man, I would like to be known as "Colonel von Tastee;" but, ultimately, I am not sure 1) what custom titles do for people and 2) why this one came up. My only thought is that Pink is going a touch stir-crazy. Perhaps a Klondike Bar would cheer him up.

Jul 16, 2005 at 10:50 PM Post #7 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alu
I think that a custom isn't necessary, but it's fun.

That about sums up my thoughts - Afterall, if everyone had one i don't think they'd be so funny
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 16, 2005 at 11:31 PM Post #10 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
On the subject of a custom title - I wouldn't mind if i logged on one day and there it was...

Would you like mine?
rolleyes.gif
That's what happened to me.

Jul 16, 2005 at 11:51 PM Post #12 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voodoochile
Would you like mine?
rolleyes.gif
That's what happened to me.

Some certainly seem more clever than others. Daycart1's is I think my favourite. It's just cool. Some are cool but inaccurate, Scrypt's personality seems very consistent. Markl's is accurate and funny. etc,etc,etc
smily_headphones1.gif

Having one is a positive distinction so I suppose no one would oppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back