Custom Little Dot I+ with 2 great op-amps (LT1364, AD823) and 2 great tube pairs (Voskhod 6ZH1P-EV 1976, GE JAN5654W)
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
Other (see description)
post-14453578
Post #1 of 1

AthenaZephyrian

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
DECIDED NOT TO SELL

I'm selling my Little Dot I+ to finance a preamp or DAC with volume control so I don't die while using Stax L300's through an aftermarket power stage.

The Little Dot is in great condition; I bought it less than 3 weeks ago. I have applied a nice rub 'n buff paint job to it. The tubes are matched NOS, and barely used. The op-amps are also new. The sound improvement with these components is quite significant. I can enclose extra paint (easy to apply. Just rub on with a finger, then buff) for repairs to any scratches it acquires, to ensure the finish looks awesome for ages to come.

I'm asking $250, but the price is negotiable. I have received requests to build custom chassis for other audiophiles, so I believe this to be a reasonable markup for my work, given that the amp is very new. I will also include a warranty of sorts; if any component goes bad within the next year and a half, I will diagnose and repair it, as long as no modifications to internals have been made by the owner. If it suffers significant cosmetic damage, I will also refinish it for free.

I'm willing to make some custom cosmetic modifications (faux riveted metal, wiring, etc), as requested. If they are simple, I'll do it for free. If requested, I can make circuitry modifications as well, for an additional fee (parts plus $25 labor). Circuitry modifications I'd suggest are capacitor replacement and Vbe multiplier bypass, the latter of which improves transient response-time and linearity.

I can also throw in a gold-painted HRT Music Streamer II DAC (pictured below. Good quality, sound, barely used, $350 MSRP) for $125, along with a copper-painted USB-->DAC cable, and painted RCA cable with bimetallic finish on connectors, to complete the steampunk aesthetic.

I will ship anywhere in the U.S. or Canada for free, and to anywhere in the world for shipping costs-$35 US.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)