Custom Ipod Car Install
May 7, 2004 at 5:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ipodstudio

Banned: - aka full monty - aka didikossa - aka R1D1 - aka migraineboy - aka setharmstrong - aka threavester - aka Sarah.B - aka javier - aka DoomV1 - aka JIAA
Don't know whether you guys have seen this, Ben just posted it at the ipod studio:

Custom Ipod Car Install

Pretty cool stuff!! I love it when folks do this kind of stuff, especially to that degree
smily_headphones1.gif

May 7, 2004 at 9:23 PM Post #2 of 6
does his best Wayne's World impression...We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

I was going to do the same thing, but then I remembered that I have no idea how to do that, have little talent for moulds and custom fabrication, and don't own an Explorer
rolleyes.gif

but seriously...That is the coolest car installation I've ever seen.

May 8, 2004 at 11:49 AM Post #3 of 6
It must be nice to be handy. It took me three days to put my door speakers in (crooked).

May 8, 2004 at 12:09 PM Post #4 of 6
LOL! I'm just like you guys: I look and admire other people's handywork and then stare dolefully at all my 10 thumbs..
biggrin.gif
I'm just amazed that people even come up with such far-fetched, yet incredible ideas...

May 8, 2004 at 12:11 PM Post #5 of 6
This reminds me back in the days when mp3's were getting popular and the geeks wanted to somehow cram a full size PC tower case with an array of drives as an mp3 jukebox underneath the seat or in the trunk.

May 10, 2004 at 10:20 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by pedxing
This reminds me back in the days when mp3's were getting popular and the geeks wanted to somehow cram a full size PC tower case with an array of drives as an mp3 jukebox underneath the seat or in the trunk.

LOL! Yep, or those enormous car-battery operated mobile phones
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back