Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload !
Sep 8, 2016 at 3:40 AM Post #226 of 449
Enjoy. So that was your design when you collected it at MS.

Sep 12, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #228 of 449
The 8.2 landed today just had a brief moment of listening before the family needed me so I'll give it about 10 hours listening tomorrow at work :)

Here's some pictures of them, Piotr did an awesome job colour is transparent blue with chameleon metal flakes inside that changes colour in the sun and the faceplates is transparent with lots of the same flakes so they change colour all the time really neat looking and hard to capture proberly on pictures but I did my best with some iPhone pictures where you can see the faceplates in metallic red and green
Piotr capture the idea of being able to see the internals while at the same time at some angels you can't see trough the faceplates its ******* awesome ( sorry about the language )

6TE74CC.jpg

ZEPKfmU.jpg

40Mnznw.jpg

ub8kQ3x.jpg

iS0IMAQ.jpg

fzZkSG1.jpg

Sep 12, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #229 of 449
Nice idea and result with the faceplates!

Sep 13, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #230 of 449
So far the 8.2 has gotten 6 hours in my ears today and one thing that keeps pushing my mind is just have musically they are.
The only other CIEM's I have had are custom art music two and EI.XX so the comparison will be to those 2 and primarily the EI.XX

I have gotten goosebumps a few time today from the shear pleasure of listening to the 8.2 trough my zx2

They are way more spacious in sound than EI.XX the sound is panned out so it gives more separation on instruments well just the whole sound. And with that, way more detail in the music from the mids and up.

Guitar and vocals are just a dream listening to with the 8.2 and while the EI.XX had more puch and may be better with percussion the 8.2 is really really close
The 8.2 is way more balanced than EI.XX and again just make them such a pleasure to listen to.

More to follow

Sep 13, 2016 at 8:25 AM Post #231 of 449
A note about the difference from the demo unit to the actual CIEM.

with the EI.XX I didn't notice much difference but with the 8.2 the overall sound signature is the same but I got a more spacious and controlled sound

Sep 26, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #234 of 449
@piotrus-g
It was fun to give the HP8.2 demo's a listen and compare them with my Ei.XX @ CanJam Europe. Always a pleasure to meet the creator.
What I did forgot to ask, besides taking a photo, do you have a opinion on the ADEL technology? Would it be something you would consider in the future?
As far as I know the technology would become licenseable sometime in the future.
I do notice on my 64 Audio U8's that even after a extended listening session my ears don't feel fatigued from the sound. Can't wait to receive the Drum earbuds. someday :)

Sep 27, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #235 of 449
Hey guys, I letting go my H8.2, not sure why I can't post in trade forum. Please pm and I will give very reasonable offer. Thanks!

It probably has to do with the fact that you have such a low post count (HF regulations)

Are you sure you gave them enough listening time?
I know I wasn't flabbergasted at first listening, but now I really wouldn't let them go...
picgifs-the-godfather-3551067.gif

...unless somebody makes me an offer I can't refuse 
wink.gif

Sep 27, 2016 at 6:09 AM Post #236 of 449
Hey guys, I letting go my H8.2, not sure why I can't post in trade forum. Please pm and I will give very reasonable offer. Thanks!

I think you need 15 posts to post an ad here.

Sep 27, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #237 of 449
It probably has to do with the fact that you have such a low post count (HF regulations)

Are you sure you gave them enough listening time?
I know I wasn't flabbergasted at first listening, but now I really wouldn't let them go...
picgifs-the-godfather-3551067.gif

...unless somebody makes me an offer I can't refuse :wink:  

This CIEM is good and I love the sound signature compared to DN1k(I lost it when I got the H8.2) especially the vocal.

I probably belong to the minority, which is my ear, and probably not suitable for custom made earphone. I believe the ear impression also make a very big difference if you get it nicely done.

Piotr really very patience with me, is just I getting tired of it. I don't doubt his skill, because most of you dont require for refitting.

Listening the song you like and it will make you happy and is part of my life and of course I want to enjoy.

Piotr thanks again!

Sep 27, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #238 of 449
This CIEM is good and I love the sound signature compared to DN1k(I lost it when I got the H8.2) especially the vocal.

I probably belong to the minority, which is my ear, and probably not suitable for custom made earphone. I believe the ear impression also make a very big difference if you get it nicely done.

Piotr really very patience with me, is just I getting tired of it. I don't doubt his skill, because most of you dont require for refitting.

Listening the song you like and it will make you happy and is part of my life and of course I want to enjoy.

Piotr thanks again!

Maybe you could get CA to remold it into a universal fit IEM instead.

Sep 27, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #239 of 449
  @piotrus-g
It was fun to give the HP8.2 demo's a listen and compare them with my Ei.XX @ CanJam Europe. Always a pleasure to meet the creator.
What I did forgot to ask, besides taking a photo, do you have a opinion on the ADEL technology? Would it be something you would consider in the future?
As far as I know the technology would become licenseable sometime in the future.
I do notice on my 64 Audio U8's that even after a extended listening session my ears don't feel fatigued from the sound. Can't wait to receive the Drum earbuds. someday :)

Likewise! Always great to meet up with a customer and chat!

Unfortunately I cannot answer this question here on head-fi due to Member of the Trade status but feel free to send me an email.

Cheers!

Sep 27, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #240 of 449
  Likewise! Always great to meet up with a customer and chat!

Unfortunately I cannot answer this question here on head-fi due to Member of the Trade status but feel free to send me an email.

Cheers!

@piotrus-g
You got mail 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back