1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload !

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. Deezel177
    That's very true. I'm unfortunately not aware of any other cable in PlusSound's line-up that would pair as well with the H8.2 as the Ares II does.

ezekiel77 likes this.
  2. muffins
    The day has finally arrived, as have my new pair of Harmony's! Jeez, that was an agonizing wait :p

Fit seems perfect, and I'm still in the process of listening to them to make sure it sounds like I remember. Pictures soon to follow :)

Deezel177 and Wyville like this.
  3. piotrus-g
    I'm glad to hear that, your conchas have such untypical shape I was quite afraid TBH.

muffins and Deezel177 like this.
  4. muffins
    I honestly didn't know that until I got them and saw how different the two pieces looked. I'm glad you were able to still make them! Hope it wasn't too difficult to put them together :p

5. piotrus-g
    Nah, your ears are big, so assembly itself wasn't a problem really.

6. muffins
    Glamor Shots ~

P1130760.JPG P1130762.JPG

7. JohannLiebert
    I like the simple design!

8. muffins
    Thanks! When I first got them they were actually fairly gray indoors, but in direct sunlight the pale turquoise really shines. I like them :)

Cherubian and piotrus-g like this.
  9. piotrus-g
    wow! awesome pictures!

muffins likes this.
  10. Martijn W
    wow indeed!

Are they full 'solid white'?

11. muffins
    They aren't white. They are a very light turquoise with small white hearts on them. The color was a custom one that I asked for :)

12. Martijn W
    Ok. Wel they sure look lovely!!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    muffins likes this.
  13. ceiji
    Bought a used one from another user. Am so stoked. Now impatiently waiting for my appointment next week to get the ear impressions. And a loooong wait to get it re-shelled. By the way, what DAP does everyone use H8.2? In the market for a DAP and wanted to see what goes best with this.

14. linux4ever
    Congratulations. You've got yourself a treat.

I use Ak120ii and that's one good dap. You might find couple of them on sale here in the used section for $500-550. For that price, I wouldn't even think and would just buy it.

It pairs quite well with chord Mojo and ifi idsd black label dac/amp.

If you are on a budget but still want good quality device with good quality sound, I would recommend cayin n5ii. The new one retails for $369. That's outstanding price to performance.

Good luck.

15. ceiji
    Thank you for the info. I would prefer not to use an amp and play directly fron the DAP. Is AK120ii powerful enough to drive it directly?

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30
Next

Last