1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Art Fibae Black Universal

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by rawrster, Apr 6, 2019.
Trader History (135)
  1. rawrster
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I am putting up my Fibae Black up for sale. These are the universal version so you do not need to get them reshelled. I've owned them for around a 4-6 weeks or so and the reason for sale is I prefer my Andromeda more and have not used these as much as I had anticipated.

These are in good condition and will include the below:

1) Fibae Black universal
    2) Stock cable with android music controls
    3) Original box with tips, wax cleaning tool, drying pellet, pelican case and soft carrying case
    4) warranty card (I am unsure if they are transferable however there is an ownership transfer service option on the Custom Art website)
    5) Additional plussound x series cable terminated in a 4.4mm balanced cable - this is suitable for some Sony devices such as the ZX300. This is the X Series copper priced new at $149.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/JGdoACV

My price is $400 which includes paypal and shipping fees. I am located in NYC so a local pickup option is available (depending on time and location) and will be given a discount.

I am not interested in trades. I am not interested in selling without the plussound cable unless the cable is sold first.

Please send a PM if interested.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    buonassi likes this.
  2. rawrster
    Up

3. rawrster
    up and price drop

4. Pepito
    PMed

5. rawrster
    bump

6. rawrster