Audiologist went fine today. No issues with wax which I was thankful for. Just waiting for the ok from Piotrus before sending them in the post to Poland and then the wait really begins. Left ear was fine, right ear the audiologist wasn't sure if it had gone in deep enough so re did the right a second time and let me keep both to send over. Fingers crossed this time. If it doesn't work out I'm just going to have them turned into universals and use the custom tips with them instead. Bit more cumbersome but at least they work. .