Custom Art FIBAE Black Announcement
Jan 30, 2019 at 7:02 PM Post #196 of 551
Jan 30, 2019 at 7:38 PM Post #197 of 551
Can share a little (just a little) more details on FIBAE 4? Please?

Jan 31, 2019 at 4:16 AM Post #200 of 551
Tomorrow you'll know everything about FIBAE4 :)

Oh, that's great!!! I am having an eye on the black since january (like you know, just to miss the pre-order special price :p) Might as well enjoy to wait a bit more and have comparison with fibae 4. And thank you guys for reviews!

Yeah, it does require a little bit more extra volume - not in a sense that it's hard to drive i.e. requires more power to properly saturate sound, you simply have to turn the volume up, that's because Black's SPL is rather low.

Just this volume question. I did not quite get it. The black is not hard to drive but it does require more volume meaning it plays better when it is loud? or the volume curve is slow and one have to turn the volume up quite a bit to get a normal sound volume.

I like to listen at low volume, with ciem that would probably be perfect.

Jan 31, 2019 at 5:17 AM Post #201 of 551
Just this volume question. I did not quite get it. The black is not hard to drive but it does require more volume meaning it plays better when it is loud? or the volume curve is slow and one have to turn the volume up quite a bit to get a normal sound volume.

I like to listen at low volume, with ciem that would probably be perfect.
I meant that the volume is simply lower compared to other IEMs, you have to turn up your player's volume more to achieve the same level than with say FIBAE2 - so it's the second scenario you described

Jan 31, 2019 at 11:39 AM Post #202 of 551
Jan 31, 2019 at 12:50 PM Post #204 of 551
@Deezel177 Fantastic read, I love the Inner View series and this one in particular:thumbsup:

I also noted two things, a hint about the FIBAE 4 signature and hint of a potential flagship model down the line :D Exciting!

Feb 2, 2019 at 12:44 AM Post #207 of 551

Users who are viewing this thread

Back