Custom Art FIBAE 7 announcement & impressions thread
Jun 1, 2019 at 6:40 AM Post #16 of 749
Great job, Piotr! Congratulations! It's been such a pleasure seeing the progress of Custom Art from one-man wrecking crew to household name (within these circles).

What's been unchanged is Piotr's innovative spirit. He's as helpful and passionate today as he was back in 2012 when I first PM'ed him with random questions about IEM building.

Once again, congratulations on 7 years! The FIBAE 7 looks like a technical juggernaut!

Jun 1, 2019 at 7:23 AM Post #18 of 749
that is a very nice raw graph, good job
Thanks!

Happy to see that Fibae family is growing up. Gold logo and Fibae text with blue transparent shell looks gorgeous.

giphy.gif
Thank you, the color has been developed specially for this IEM

Congratulations on 7 years and the release of the F7, @piotrus-g! This is the big moment a lot of us have been waiting for. Any word on when reviewers might be getting their hands on this?

I'm glad I'm in an odd time zone so I can watch all of this unfold! Congratulations again!
Thanks! I think the time frame will be similar to FIBAE4 in terms of reviews popping up. Unless... you know... someone buys the off-the-shelf unit and writes a review :)

Congratulations Piotr!
Thank you!
Here we go. Does anyone observe any differences in SQ between custom and universal? Imm on the verge of pulling the trigger now.
Yes, there are differences in frequency response between custom and universal, Custom has bigger peak around 13kHz, universal has more smoothed out response.
Congrats on 7 years! :trophy::musical_score:
Thanks!

@piotrus-g 1100 EUR for a flagship in 2019?

tenor.gif
Well... :)

Yesss, Great Custom Art!
:)

Oeh, that looks lovely and will sound fantastic I'm sure.
It does :) thanks!

Having listened to both Fibae 4 and Harmony 8.2, Fibae 7 seems like a natural step forward, especially using those Super High tweeters.
I love what you are doing! :)
Thank you!

That feeling when a flagship costs less than $3000 mrrrrrrr
yeeees! :)

Great job, Piotr! Congratulations! It's been such a pleasure seeing the progress of Custom Art from one-man wrecking crew to household name (within these circles).

What's been unchanged is Piotr's innovative spirit. He's as helpful and passionate today as he was back in 2012 when I first PM'ed him with random questions about IEM building.

Once again, congratulations on 7 years! The FIBAE 7 looks like a technical juggernaut!
Thanks Tom!

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #20 of 749
Applaud releasing a graph - not something manufacturers dare to do nowadays. Can't wait to hear it when they hit local shelves :)

Subtonic Audio Cutting-edge artisanal in-ear monitors for discerning listeners. Proudly designed and manufactured in Singapore. Stay updated on Subtonic Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Subtonic.Audio https://www.instagram.com/subtonicaudio https://subtonic.audio support@subtonic.audio
Jun 2, 2019 at 8:01 AM Post #27 of 749
‘Late to the party, but many congrats @piotrus-g for the seven years of success! Here’s to seven more! :D
Basically this. Thanks for all the help and support Piotrus. You've made it very difficult choosing other c/iem companys in europe with a combination of helpful service and great prices.

Jun 2, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #28 of 749
This is it. This is what I want next. The FIBAE4 goes with me everywhere right now and this 7 model would complement it well.

Between these CustomArt BA models and the Periodic dynamics, I'm in IEM heaven right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back