Custom-3 announcements and impressions
Jan 15, 2008 at 8:38 PM Post #77 of 306
I'm sure they will be sold in Canada, but I can't say for sure when.

If you want them shipped to Seattle, your brother would have to order them as well--we'd need a US issued credit card/billing address.

Thanks!

Jan 16, 2008 at 4:59 AM Post #78 of 306
I will contact my brother, he should be okay with it
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 16, 2008 at 2:22 PM Post #79 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sure they will be sold in Canada, but I can't say for sure when.

If you want them shipped to Seattle, your brother would have to order them as well--we'd need a US issued credit card/billing address.

Thanks!

Amy...

I went to the webstore to place a US order, but there was no "buy" button next to the Custom 3 description as there was for the other models. How does one indicate an order, or is it not possible for now?

Jan 20, 2008 at 9:05 AM Post #82 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidtripwow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So is there going to be some kind of discount for Head-Fiers?

I'm going to guess that the small batch that Amy has already mentioned will be sold for full retail price, but after they ramp up production and get things under control, they'll probably have a promotion for those who are subscribed to their newsletter and hopefully Head-Fi members as well.

Jan 20, 2008 at 2:08 PM Post #84 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to guess that the small batch that Amy has already mentioned will be sold for full retail price, but after they ramp up production and get things under control, they'll probably have a promotion for those who are subscribed to their newsletter and hopefully Head-Fi members as well.

The promotion apparently is only good for US(meaning it will only shows up on the US version of Klipsch newsletter).
frown.gif
At least that's what Amy told me when I asked her about the promotion.

Jan 20, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #85 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronito6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The waiting for custom 3 is killing me.

And its been only 7 days since I found out about them.

OUghta be glad you're not waiting on an amp from Xin!
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2008 at 2:24 PM Post #86 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by cisland /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The promotion apparently is only good for US(meaning it will only shows up on the US version of Klipsch newsletter).
frown.gif
At least that's what Amy told me when I asked her about the promotion.

Because we only sell direct in the US, that is correct.

Jan 29, 2008 at 10:29 AM Post #89 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kokofong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone tried custom 3 in UK? I heard that it is available in UK already!! Any review?

I've ordered custom 3 on Amazon.co.uk last Dec, still not arrived.

It would be good if Klipsch would make the official annoucement of the release date for the UK prior to the US
rolleyes.gif

Jan 31, 2008 at 8:31 PM Post #90 of 306
It looks like Klipsch is leaving everyone in the dark concerning the Custom 3. I purchased a pair of Custom 2 about a month ago, but I decided that I would like to go all out and go ahead with Custom 3.

I'm not sure that I'll be doing that now, since it seems that not even they know when they will be released.

Maybe its my impatience or maybe its the lack of communication/delays, but I'm having a hard time staying committed. Plus, I'm starting to think the reason for the delay is an indemnfiable price increase. I understand that they are very difficult to produce, but are they really that difficult to produce?

Please Klipsch, let me know why I should keep waiting. I've been a Klipsch fan since I was a little guy poking at my dad's Heresy woofers and I'd like to continue to be.

sprout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back