Custom-3 announcements and impressions
Jan 11, 2008 at 2:06 AM Post #61 of 306
Professor Thump, your detailed status report is much appreciated!

Contrasted with the *lack* of information from a certain competitor of yours, my opinion of Klipsch just went up few notches.

I am eagerly waiting for the first reviews of the Custom-3. I may soon be cancelling my pre-order for those "other" IEMs!
wink.gif

Jan 11, 2008 at 9:14 AM Post #63 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Thump /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The newest model that people have been waiting on is Custom 3. We have shipped a reasonable quantity already, but I believe that they have been distributed to our customers already.

will you be kind to tell as when it will be shipped in quantities ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Thump /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will keep you posted as to our status to sticking Custom 3 in your ear…

i will appreciate if you could tell me how i can by them too. i from Israel and your distributor will not get them in the neer future
thanks in advance

Jan 11, 2008 at 3:00 PM Post #64 of 306
It looks like our webstore will be getting very few, it looks like maybe in a couple weeks. I mean very few...I'm hesitant to even send out an announcement because they will likely go quickly and people will wonder why we're sending an announcement when we are already out!

I'll post something in here first, and if they do not sell out, then I'll send an email announcement.

Jan 11, 2008 at 3:03 PM Post #65 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by truejoker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i will appreciate if you could tell me how i can by them too. i from Israel and your distributor will not get them in the neer future
thanks in advance

I'm sorry about the trouble you're having, but it doesn't look like they have placed an order. Maybe an online store will be able to ship them internationally? What is amazon.com's policy?

Jan 11, 2008 at 11:57 PM Post #67 of 306
I must be blind or something, I can't seem to find any information regarding the noise isolation for the Custom-3 or IMAGE. Could someone point me out? Thank you.

Jan 12, 2008 at 3:05 PM Post #68 of 306
Hope these will available soon and i can't wait to see the reviews of Custom 3 on this forum.

Jan 12, 2008 at 7:53 PM Post #69 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry about the trouble you're having, but it doesn't look like they have placed an order. Maybe an online store will be able to ship them internationally? What is amazon.com's policy?

as i understand it , the fallow the policy of the manufacturer involved , so i may ask them but i not give it mach hope .
i see that they say "Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. "
so they don't ship to Israel
it seems that all retailer will not if they are authorized retailer

so if you could find a way to help me i will be grateful

Jan 12, 2008 at 7:55 PM Post #70 of 306
Quote:

Originally Posted by manaox2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is always the option of making an international friend with a local headfier or buying them used later.

well i don't know of somebody . and about the used , well it will take so long time until the used will hit the market , i will lose my patience
but thanks any way

Jan 13, 2008 at 6:53 AM Post #71 of 306
Quote:

It looks like our webstore will be getting very few, it looks like maybe in a couple weeks. I mean very few...I'm hesitant to even send out an announcement because they will likely go quickly and people will wonder why we're sending an announcement when we are already out!

I'll post something in here first, and if they do not sell out, then I'll send an email announcement.

Do you have any information on who's getting the very first batch of these (the ones that have already been distributed apparently)? Is it Klipsch employees? Reviewers?

Jan 14, 2008 at 2:36 PM Post #72 of 306
Hi Peter,
I've been told our webstore will get a small portion, a couple dealers, and perhaps a reviewer or two. We're talking a very small number of units that will come in initially. It will take us at least a few weeks to get production ramped up to normal demand levels.

Jan 14, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #73 of 306
Quote:

Hi Peter,
I've been told our webstore will get a small portion, a couple dealers, and perhaps a reviewer or two. We're talking a very small number of units that will come in initially. It will take us at least a few weeks to get production ramped up to normal demand levels.

could i get one directly from your webstore ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back