Curse you all!!
Nov 6, 2008 at 12:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Fulcanelli

New Head-Fier
ok, not a great title for my first post but finding this site has cost me a fortune the 3rd day of reading.

only came in for a pint of milk...

just received my ESW9's, Graham Slee Voyager and microshar LO cable for my iphone.

First time I have smilled whilst listening to music for a long time
L3000.gif

so a curse and a blessing on you. Great site.

Nov 6, 2008 at 1:52 PM Post #2 of 18
You are welcome!

Nov 6, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #6 of 18
lol quick run while you still can
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2008 at 7:31 PM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

It'll never happen, he'll just see another beautiful audio gadget he'll have to have, same as us all. Tis' the curse, and the blessing, of Head-Fi!!! Welcome, and enjoy the slow progression to the coveted "Audiophile Nirvana", I've a ways to go myself friend!!!
beerchug.gif

Nov 8, 2008 at 12:13 AM Post #8 of 18
You too?! I did the same thing last week but it only took me 1 day of reading to order a new setup on wednesday, got hooked to this site and ordered an ipod, lod, amp, new cans...man, my wallet hates me right now....
biggrin.gif
, but welcome to the site, make sure you do your research before you buy anything expensive, and above all....use your common sense :p Thats one thing ive learned on this site....<3 Head-Fi!

Nov 8, 2008 at 12:37 AM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azazel90x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You too?! I did the same thing last week but it only took me 1 day of reading to order a new setup on wednesday, got hooked to this site and ordered an ipod, lod, amp, new cans...man, my wallet hates me right now....
biggrin.gif
, but welcome to the site, make sure you do your research before you buy anything expensive, and above all....use your common sense :p Thats one thing ive learned on this site....<3 Head-Fi!

Well? What's your new setup?

Nov 8, 2008 at 12:44 AM Post #10 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by mortonjl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well? What's your new setup?

Lets see (didnt have much money so bear with me)

DAP: Ipod 80gig $177.00
Headphones: JVC RX700's $47.43 Recieved
Amp: Mcoy amp $51.95 Recieved
LOD: Lil'Knight $34.20 Recieved
Ipod case: 19.99 Recieved
Total: $330.57

Orig bought a 30gb ipod video, but it didnt play videos and it had no sound, so i sent it back. Bought a refurb 80gig 5.5g and its on its way...

This is just my first setup and hopefully not my last....maybe when i get a job ill get some better stuff, but for now this is what its gonna be
icon10.gif

Nov 8, 2008 at 2:41 AM Post #11 of 18
I have to reduce myself to only visiting this place in the fourth quarter when I can afford the temptations.

Nov 8, 2008 at 7:57 AM Post #12 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

Best advice so far...
popcorn.gif

Nov 8, 2008 at 8:30 AM Post #14 of 18
I know how you guys feel...
Stumbled on this site in June, because I needed info on new portable 'phones in the $50 range for my Sansa e260 and look what happened. I don't even own the e260 anymore lol.

OP, you might as well not struggle. Just make peace with the fact that your wallet is and always will be screwed from now on.
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 8, 2008 at 9:15 AM Post #15 of 18
atleast u know how u ended up here...i dont even know how i got here..

i purchased HD205 and thats all i remember...i didnt even need advice...i think i just got here to get poisened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back