CURSE YOU 1911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 1, 2006 at 6:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

Jahn

Headphoneus Supremus Prolificus
(Just in case you don't know what's going on, click here for the backstory)

So I got these cans in today and I debated a bit whether or not to string 1911 along, since I was going to have it backfire by saying they got lost in the mail and then see how he'd weasel out of it, but...what the heck, I'm feeling generous since it's in the spirit of April Fools Day.

[size=xx-large]HERE ARE 1911's HEADPHILE COCOBOLO GRADO HFF-1s!!!!![/size]

2001.JPG

Lookit those gorgeous cans! And boy am I glad he kept the wooden buttons on the sides, they really enhance the profile!

2003.JPG

Lookit the grain of that cocobolo! GORGEOUS!

2004.JPG

And thanks to Grawk, I get to get the #200 back! Thanks man, you did me a solid! Repect!

2002.JPG

Back off boys, here's the P R 0 N shot! That supple Lamb Skin headband is crying out for some scalp massaging!

[size=x-large]THANKS 1911, YOU ARE THE BEST! [/size]I'm flying to Redding now just to give you a little present of my own
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:21 AM Post #2 of 33
congrats on your new headphones Jahn!!! I know you've waited a while for them, glad to see that they've finally arrived and you can enjoy them in all their glory. they must look great in person. the photos you've taken showcase them so well.
orphsmile.gif
:hhf1:

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:23 AM Post #3 of 33
The worst part is, he knows I hate Pepsi. I'm a coke and dr. pepper kinda guy.
mad.gif

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:25 AM Post #5 of 33
I'm sure Larry can fix that all up for you later.
etysmile.gif
even with the subpar Pepsi cans I'm sure they sound heavenly. not the best I know, but it's all cocobolo-ed up so can't be that bad right?

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:27 AM Post #6 of 33
nothing's keeping you from inverting the cans, sticking KSC75 drivers in their and getting a beyer headband for them... who knows...it might sound like PS-1.
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: NO no, post 999, this is bad! watch out for number 1000 later today in the member's forum.

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:27 AM Post #8 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by -Paolo-
Hows the soundstage?

They're empty cans?

That person. He left his buddies too...
evil_smiley.gif

yeah, that's another diss. he even drank the damn soda. meaning on top of everything else, he's cheap 'cause he wanted to save on shipping!

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:28 AM Post #9 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by nabwong
I have to try it at the NY meet.

I'm definitely bringing them. In fact, i'll raffle it off by using all the losing tickets after all the doorprizes are given off.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:29 AM Post #10 of 33
Needs moar recable.
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:32 AM Post #11 of 33
i was going to add this to the Bosecat pic, but I see there's already an offending Pepsi pic in there, so I'll leave it at that. That can is wearing HD280s too, which was part of this joke - i see how it all ties together, very crafty!
kittybose-_-bush-_-ipod-bud.jpg

Apr 1, 2006 at 7:02 AM Post #13 of 33
Would this be the right time?

2005_khan.jpg

Apr 1, 2006 at 7:13 AM Post #14 of 33
Indeed. The Wrath of Jahn just kicked in.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 1, 2006 at 10:08 AM Post #15 of 33
hahahaha...man oh man...thanks.. i havent laughed and relieved stress like that since i mailed the stable platter...i owe you one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back