Crossroads Mylar Three, Super.fi sound?
Apr 25, 2007 at 3:27 PM Post #61 of 458
Before the "buy it now! buy it now!" voices drown out all reason, could you MylarThree/MylarOne X3 owners comment on how they handle sibilance? As great as some headphones sound otherwise, sibilance yanks me out of my musical bliss like nothing else.

Apr 25, 2007 at 4:26 PM Post #62 of 458
I didn't notice any sibilance.
wink.gif

I heard sibilance more on the new Version Sensaphonics! I much prefer the old sensaphonics a lot smoother sounding.

Apr 25, 2007 at 5:09 PM Post #63 of 458
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't notice any sibilance.
wink.gif

I heard sibilance more on the new Version Sensaphonics! I much prefer the old sensaphonics a lot smoother sounding.

Gah! You're killing me! But I guess a $57 death I can afford...
wink.gif

Apr 27, 2007 at 3:38 AM Post #70 of 458
Hrm. I was pondering what could replace my CX-300s and stumbled upon a link to this thread. This thing sounds fantastic for the price, with free international shipping included. Where can I buy the Sony eartips that seem to go so well with these babies?

Apr 27, 2007 at 11:39 AM Post #71 of 458
One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the issue of hiss. Having UM2's I am no stranger to this problem. Are these very sensitive, meaning high hiss? I appreciate the info. -CK

Apr 28, 2007 at 2:30 AM Post #72 of 458
is it possible that the high hiss is coming from the bad audio file quality?

and for those of you that owns the senn cx300, how does it compare with mylar 3?

Apr 28, 2007 at 2:26 PM Post #75 of 458
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Before the "buy it now! buy it now!" voices drown out all reason, could you MylarThree/MylarOne X3 owners comment on how they handle sibilance? As great as some headphones sound otherwise, sibilance yanks me out of my musical bliss like nothing else.

Yeah.. it's there!! But I do pray hard that it will go away as time goes by. It has only been only 7 hours..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back