cross or uncross?
Mar 30, 2006 at 11:30 PM Post #2 of 26
and are you male ? Female ? do you sit "closed in" telling others you are afraid of your own shadow and do not want to be bothered or do you sit "open" welcoming folks to chit chat while also letting them know you are a confident human ?

very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 11:42 PM Post #4 of 26
I sometimes cross my shins/ankles.

A friend of mine in HS used to do the full cross, and people would question him . . .

Mar 31, 2006 at 2:10 AM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
spread eagle... let the boys hang out
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

try saying that when you have a dog in the family...

Mar 31, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #8 of 26
NEVER cross, unless I am feeling especially femenine.... so, NEVER CROSS!
biggrin.gif

Slade

Mar 31, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #10 of 26
I agree with Garrett, you gotta let the kids breath. I do enjoy a nice ankle to knee cross from time to time...

Mar 31, 2006 at 2:41 AM Post #11 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
almost every guest I see on the late night show (david, jay, etc) crossed their legs. I guess it's just natural that way.

Maybe they just don't want to flaunt their superior bulges?

evil_smiley.gif

Mar 31, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #12 of 26
well, during Presidential debate when candidates sit down, i mean just any events, including my high school graduation, college graduation ceremonies, those people on the stage almost all of them crossed their legs (for females it's usually knee to knee, for males it's usually ankle to lap)

Mar 31, 2006 at 3:15 AM Post #14 of 26
I saw an informal TV study at one point showing the ways men and women cross their legs. Men primarily do the ankle->knee cross, women primarily do the knee->knee cross, and both equally do the ankle->shin cross. Women also occasionally do a double cross where one knee goes over the other, and the crossing foot goes around the other leg (I don't have the flexibility to do this).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back