Crinacle's Project Red is here! TruthEar Zero RED review with Resolve Reviews
May 24, 2023 at 5:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Join Resolve as we discuss the newly released Project Red! Let us know your thoughts on the Project Red vs Project Blue if you own one, or have tried both!

May 24, 2023 at 6:56 PM Post #3 of 12
"Shilling" for "a good friend".
Understood. Reasonable enough that it is a permitted type of "shilling" here.
(A consensus opinion is rather "another rehash of that double DD with all the preempting drama of anticipation, really?" I do have Dioko, Hola and Hexa - so no any motivation to further explore this tuning flavour, sorry).

May 30, 2023 at 3:50 PM Post #5 of 12
Where can I order the red from?
Shenzin audio or amazon us. But looks like amazon might be on backorder. I think they make more from their own site so they'll probably get those out first. Demand was pretty high as the iem was hyped since like August or so.

Jun 4, 2023 at 7:05 AM Post #6 of 12
Received my order last Friday. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Perfectly packaged and sealed. Brand new. Opened it up and had the cable, the various selection of ear tips, but NO IEM's. Really? Waiting to hear back from Shenzin, hopefully tonight/tomorrow......

Jun 26, 2023 at 10:55 AM Post #8 of 12
Any word on this?
Never responded to my query (made to both Shenzin and Sebastien). Went to my credit card company and have received tentative credit for the purchase. Shenzin has 30 days to respond to them and explain why I should pay for something in an empty box. I'm confident I will win the dispute.

Leo

Jun 26, 2023 at 11:40 AM Post #9 of 12
I got my set and have been enjoying them from my DX320 No EQ; they sound amazing for $55 Dollars, IEMs.
The only thing I changed I put a silver plated cable with 4.4. I have not tried the 10ohm resistor.
I also have the blues, I Have not performed side by side, but I can tell you the Red are a lot better when it comes to music; I can play different types of music than the blues.

Jun 26, 2023 at 11:56 AM Post #10 of 12
Never responded to my query (made to both Shenzin and Sebastien). Went to my credit card company and have received tentative credit for the purchase. Shenzin has 30 days to respond to them and explain why I should pay for something in an empty box. I'm confident I will win the dispute.

Leo
Wild... Here's hoping!

Jun 26, 2023 at 2:48 PM Post #11 of 12

Leo

I have no connection with Shenzen Audio, so I'm not entirely sure why you reached out to me. There's nothing I can do to help here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back