Creative Super X-Fi headphone holography
Feb 10, 2019 at 4:22 AM Post #317 of 998
Look up for the solution i posted
I was aware that an Android phone is needed for set up. I didn't realise that the app itself is not available on IOS. I think of I get a friend to download the app on his Android phone it is available in the UK.

Feb 10, 2019 at 4:45 AM Post #318 of 998
I bought the AMP directly from Singapore and installed the APP as APK.

The APP denies running with the message "The app was not purchased." after it tries to connect somewhat, maybe Creative's own server.

Without the setup by the APP the result is mean til poor. So my Onkyo Granbeat is solo by far the better option.

look up for the solution i posted in this thread

Feb 10, 2019 at 5:04 AM Post #322 of 998
I wrote them what I can , I don't know if this would help... I mean I love music and games, I have the Sennheiser HD800s ,, I bought the HT Omega Eclaro sound card because it has the best 3D surround at the time called XEAR . now there is the SXFI and I can't use it ! . so I hope they'll help me cause I am frustrated as hell ,, I want to play games with the SXFI but I can't wait ages.. it's been like 3-4 months since I got it and I couldn't use it cause it sound bad without calibration .

I even took photo written my name, date and country to show them I have the USB dongle amp.. so they know I have it.
im from IL too, look up the solution i posted on this thread

Feb 10, 2019 at 1:09 PM Post #326 of 998
How do you know when firmware released without connecting the device to the android phone ? because windows won't say there is firmware update, I think . Btw there is new SXFI Connect software for computer you can Auto update from the software

Application SXFI Control for Windows Filesize : 143.32 MB Download Show Details Release date : 7 Feb 19 This download contains the SXFI® Control application for Windows® operating systems. For more details, please read the rest of this web release note.

https://support.creative.com/downloads/download.aspx?nDownloadId=100249

Feb 11, 2019 at 3:59 AM Post #329 of 998
Yesterday I had pure audio heaven. I watched the German Blues Brothers Dolby Atmos version in 7.1 first on the Audeze Moebius and later on the Super X-Fi again in the 7.1 configuration with the Beyerdynamic DT 1770 using a Sony profile. Wow. The Super X-Fi is such a wonderful device. I am so sorry for Audeze but the with the Super X-Fi was much more cinema like.

Feb 11, 2019 at 5:40 AM Post #330 of 998
Did you try increasing the reverb in the Audeze HQ app? That gives it a more cinematic feel.

7.1 is pretty amazing with Super X-FI. I just wish DTS/Dolby would permit an open source decoder for their height meta data. We could get real height channels over headphones that would be more accurate than anything in a real systems due to infinite resolution. Or I wish Dolby Atmos for Headphone would get custom measurements. Today i'm going to give a few 5.1 shows a go over Waves on an Astro A50 with a head tracker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back