1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Creative Super X-Fi headphone holography

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
  1. oferpo
    Look up for the solution i posted

2. krismusic Contributor
    I was aware that an Android phone is needed for set up. I didn't realise that the app itself is not available on IOS. I think of I get a friend to download the app on his Android phone it is available in the UK.

3. oferpo
    look up for the solution i posted in this thread

4. oferpo
    look up for the solution i posted on this thread

5. oferpo
    tunnelbear works fine -free 500mb' you just need 185mb

6. oferpo
    yes, look up the solution i posted, using tunnelbear

7. oferpo
    im from IL too, look up the solution i posted on this thread

8. x7007
    Thanks but I already did my own way of enabling it.

9. Richter Di
    Thanks, the Super X-Fi team included me as an early tester plus the app is now available in Germany.

10. Richter Di
    eliwankenobi likes this.
  11. x7007
    How do you know when firmware released without connecting the device to the android phone ? because windows won't say there is firmware update, I think . Btw there is new SXFI Connect software for computer you can Auto update from the software

Application SXFI Control for Windows Filesize : 143.32 MB Download Show Details Release date : 7 Feb 19 This download contains the SXFI® Control application for Windows® operating systems. For more details, please read the rest of this web release note.

https://support.creative.com/downloads/download.aspx?nDownloadId=100249

12. RRod
    Does this Windows software let you bake in EQ?

13. Richter Di
    I am not sure about the word "bake". But yes, you can EQ in the Windows software.

14. Richter Di
    Yesterday I had pure audio heaven. I watched the German Blues Brothers Dolby Atmos version in 7.1 first on the Audeze Moebius and later on the Super X-Fi again in the 7.1 configuration with the Beyerdynamic DT 1770 using a Sony profile. Wow. The Super X-Fi is such a wonderful device. I am so sorry for Audeze but the with the Super X-Fi was much more cinema like.

15. johnn29
    Did you try increasing the reverb in the Audeze HQ app? That gives it a more cinematic feel.

7.1 is pretty amazing with Super X-FI. I just wish DTS/Dolby would permit an open source decoder for their height meta data. We could get real height channels over headphones that would be more accurate than anything in a real systems due to infinite resolution. Or I wish Dolby Atmos for Headphone would get custom measurements. Today i'm going to give a few 5.1 shows a go over Waves on an Astro A50 with a head tracker.

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last