Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 24, 2015 at 9:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

K_19

Headphoneus Supremus
Selling the famous Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones. The long-time budget favourite among Head-fi'ers, IMO they're still one of the best headphones made by Foster (who makes these for Creative, and used to, for Denons for their discontinued D1001 model which are more or less identical). Just unbelievable SQ out of these for the price. The condition of this unit is very good, with no problems at all to the headband, frame, cable, etc. Pads are still quite fresh as I made sure to wipe them down after every time I used it. There are only very, very miniscule hairline scratches to the glossy black back/chrome outer plate which is pretty much impossible to avoid with surfaces of this type, but as I said these are very miniscule, and can only be seen under good lighting. No major scratches on it at all, guaranteed. I do not have the original box for this, but I do still have its black suede carrying pouch, and could include a 1/8 to 1/4 inch adapter if you need it (as I have like literally dozens of those).

Looking for $60 CDN shipped, would particularly be a great deal for Canadians as they are real hard to find up here (Creative for some reason never marketed these up here).

Any questions, PM me, thanks.

May 25, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #3 of 3

K_19

Headphoneus Supremus
Amazon deal is great for USD buyers, which is why I listed CDN deals preferred, this doesn't make as much sense for Americans. However, after taxes/possible duties with USD exchange rate it does not make it as great for the Canadians...

I meant to list that $60 in CDN actually (add CDN$ already Head fi!). So thanks for pointing that out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread