"Crash" won an Oscar???
Mar 10, 2006 at 3:20 AM Post #61 of 64
I rented it yesterday, too. It was okay. I thought the dialogue was forced as were the situations. A sort of Tarantino/Paul Thomas Anderson wannabe piece, but lacking the originality and sparkle of those two greater talents.

Mar 10, 2006 at 3:31 AM Post #62 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra
Off thread but for those who saw the Oscars, who do you think was the most beautiful woman there? In the last few years for me it has been Charlize Theron, but this year I have to give it to either Michelle Williams or Keira Knightley. I think they were simply stunning and breathtaking.

I don't know about this year, but last year PENELOPE CRUZ with her beautiful haircut, and gorgeous dress was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

Mar 10, 2006 at 8:40 AM Post #63 of 64
Penelope...hmmmmm

But I saw "Funny Face" the other day with young Audrey Hepburn. Man that woman was so classy and CUTE.

Mar 10, 2006 at 12:01 PM Post #64 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang
Penelope...hmmmmm

But I saw "Funny Face" the other day with young Audrey Hepburn. Man that woman was so classy and CUTE.

well I like girls that don't have %100 exposed forehead (I don't think thats pretty) but rather I like it if they have a little bit of bangs so not that much is exposed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back