Cozoy Takt Pro Ultra-Portable DAC/AMP - Discussion and Reviews
Nov 13, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #16 of 36
It is a shame you don't have the chance to listen to more iems with it. With the very different power draw and output testing the two with just the Andromeda won't do it justice, not to mention these aren't supposed to drive a 990 pro.
Would be very subjective for ones to rate DAC Amps with just one earphone and one headphone and if you are returning used items this way this is an abuse of the system.:frowning:

Do remove the seller link as it is against forum rules too

Why in the hell should I try more IEM if I have and WANT just that?!

Dec 16, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #18 of 36
Dec 19, 2017 at 1:59 AM Post #20 of 36
Sorry but I cannot understand that review since the Cozoy Takt Pro is definitely *not* better than the Apple DAC Adaptor.

Further, I bought it on eBay and the buyer did not informed me about import tax. So I had to pay 40€ more. Also, the Cozoy Takt Pro doesn't work with the iPhone 8 or X without Apple USB Camera Kit.

I just lost a lot of money buying the Cozoy Takt Pro because of a very unserious buyer!

Dec 19, 2017 at 2:14 AM Post #21 of 36
Sorry but I cannot understand that review since the Cozoy Takt Pro is definitely *not* better than the Apple DAC Adaptor.

Further, I bought it on eBay and the buyer did not informed me about import tax. So I had to pay 40€ more. Also, the Cozoy Takt Pro doesn't work with the iPhone 8 or X without Apple USB Camera Kit.

I just lost a lot of money buying the Cozoy Takt Pro because of a very unserious buyer!

When you buy from grey market you should be responsible about import tax yourself i guess?
Should be common sense there will be tax when you buy items from another country....
And we are interested in having you to share in detail why it isn't better than the Apple DAC Adaptor ?
May be that could help us make better products.:slight_smile:

btw there will be an upgrade cable that works with the X and 8 very soon, we did put up notices in official channels informing customers this due to a change on Apple's output standard.

Dec 19, 2017 at 4:49 AM Post #22 of 36

I assume you are referring to my review just posted.

1. Where in my review did I compare it to the Apple DAC Adaptor?
  2. I don't have an iPhone 8 or X - and did not comment on either
I did make this comment though:

This is a purely subjective review - my gear, my ears, and my experience. Please take it all with a grain of salt - especially if it does not match your own experience.

I always volume match very carefully, I do not tend toward hyperbole or undue praise. IMO the Takt Pro is a little gem. If your view differs, I suggest you review it. I will await your efforts ......

Dec 19, 2017 at 4:52 AM Post #23 of 36
I assume you are referring to my review just posted.

1. Where in my review did I compare it to the Apple DAC Adaptor?
  2. I don't have an iPhone 8 or X - and did not comment on either
I did make this comment though:

I always volume match very carefully, I do not tend toward hyperbole or undue praise. IMO the Takt Pro is a little gem. If your view differs, I suggest you review it. I will await your efforts ......

Cheers to that Brooko, nice objective review. This thread is for discussion, not complaining!

Dec 30, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #25 of 36
Hey, just read the review on THL. How does this compare to the dacmagic xs (ess9023 iirc) in terms of tonality and power draw?

Also,what does the multipurpose button do?

Cheers!

Sorry, the Dacmagic isn't available in my area so I've never had a chance to hear one!

The multi-function button is just like the centre button on a 3-button remote. It controls play/pause and can pickup and hangup phone calls.

Dec 30, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #26 of 36
Sorry, the Dacmagic isn't available in my area so I've never had a chance to hear one!

The multi-function button is just like the centre button on a 3-button remote. It controls play/pause and can pickup and hangup phone calls.

A cool, thanks ! I imagine it doesn't do the mic pass through? Just the pause play in itself is really nice to have.

Dec 30, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #27 of 36
A cool, thanks ! I imagine it doesn't do the mic pass through? Just the pause play in itself is really nice to have.

Unfortunately not, the original Takt has a mic, the Pro does not nor does it pass through from the mic on the attached earphone/headphone.

Dec 31, 2017 at 6:17 AM Post #28 of 36

yup the pause play will work with many devices =) (and mic support not enabled as that would be clumsy supporting multiple devices, platforms doesn't really share the same output logic...)

As for the quality we could confidently say it could feed tons of the current flagships well :smile_phones:
Try it to believe it!

&.... Happy holidays my dudes!!

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #29 of 36
yup the pause play will work with many devices =) (and mic support not enabled as that would be clumsy supporting multiple devices, platforms doesn't really share the same output logic...)

As for the quality we could confidently say it could feed tons of the current flagships well :smile_phones:
Try it to believe it!

&.... Happy holidays my dudes!!

Thanks, I'll try and get one in the near future.

Happy Holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back