1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by djscope, Aug 1, 2015.
First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Next

Last
  1. NLNH

Try it on PC and on phone with diff apps lol, some got a fine tune knob (gain knob)

2. NeObliviscaris
    I tried it at a store, so don't have it anymore. 

3. nmatheis Contributor
    NeObliviscaris: Yeah, with iPhone you pretty much have to use it with a music app with a pre-gain knob or slider for fine-tuning the volume.

4. Baycode
    Listening to Olafur Arnalds tonight through T50RP+Aegis+GalaxyTabS combo. Very transparent sound reproduction... Aegis is so faithful and sounds so clear that this adds good emotion to music IMO, especially to vocals... Love the Olafur through these...

Thing is uncessarily powerful. Using only 1/7 - 1/10 volume level with these planars...

5. Rozenberg

Gotta agree.
    This tiny thing can still drive my baby with 13/15 vol.

he-4.jpg

6. Loquah

Nice music choice, my friend!

Agree that volume is a touch extreme, but as a PC user I'm loving the Aegis even with my K10s.

7. Wyd4

How are you finding USB noise?

I get a fair whack of it through my ASG2.5's and even my POrtaPros to a lesser extent.

My work laptop is quite old, so it could be the laptop.  Considering heading out to visit Billy and try a Jitterbug.

8. DJScope

I do get a bit of faint white noise with the A73. But it's mostly OK with dynamic drivers.

9. Wyd4
    YEah.

My work laptop is a turd so its not surprising that its noisy.

My phone is pretty much silent except rf noise, but if I run aeroplane mode its fine.

I actually use a tablet @ work to avoid the noise from my laptop.  No problems there either.

10. H20Fidelity Contributor
    Thought you guys might like to see this Aegis rig.

This photo was borrowed from our great member @rudi0504 who's been having quite the time with Aegis. 

rudisAegisrig.png

DJScope likes this.
  11. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
     That really skirts close to the edge of "portable"
    Good music plus muscle strengthening all in one[​IMG]

12. H20Fidelity Contributor

"Aegis gone wild"

"Don't look down on me because I'm Aegis"

Hawaiibadboy likes this.
  13. NLNH

too weak if you aint doing triple amping!

and when there is an incoming call.... <(。_。)>

14. Ra97oR
    I must say once you get over or around the fact that the Aegis lacks a battery, having sheer output power unsuitable for IEM and hisses on idle for my MH334. It is the best sound I have heard from my FitEar ever, no matter the size. I personally love the voicing and the pairing of the Aegis with my FitEar MH334. :)

15. DJScope

OMGROFLMFAO!!!! xD

First

Back
32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Next

Last