1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by djscope, Aug 1, 2015.
First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last
  1. DJScope

Are you sure it'll be enough though? Bunnings was haveing a sale on a 10HP generator for $1500.

2. H20Fidelity Contributor
    We will see, for now I'll leave you all pondering how I came to own 2 Cozoy Aegis until I return.. O_o 

3. DJScope

Twins?

4. myemaildw
    Does anyone make otg for iphone that can charge iphone as well?

5. NeObliviscaris
    Can someone please show me photos, explain or demonstrate how you would connect this to an iPhone 6?

6. Brooko Contributor
    http://www.head-fi.org/products/cozoy-aegis-portable-24-192-dac-amp/reviews/13970

Photos in there show connected with an iPhone 5S.  iPhone 6 is the same.

HBB's videos also show connections with Android devices.

7. NeObliviscaris
    After spending time with the Aune at home, using my iPhone's 3.5mm headphone out was really depressing :frowning2: Looking to see if I can implement a slimline/low profile amp/dac for the iPhone

8. Brooko Contributor
    Well the sound is fantastic - just the battery drain.  As long as you don't mind that - then its a pretty amazing little unit.

I'd suggest reading a few of the reviews to give you an idea of what you'd be looking at. nmatheis and I both cover iPhone use.

9. NeObliviscaris
    Unfortunately Price & Power draw have put me off this unit. Your reviews are great btw!

10. H20Fidelity Contributor

Would you like to demo Aegis? I can probably arrange something (no promise yet)

Let me know if you're interested via PM. 

11. nmatheis Contributor
    Your retail box is way different than the US retail box H20Fidelity. Our looks like it was designed by Apple - kinda like an iPhone box. Simple font and pic. Yours looks much, um "fancier", but not in a good way IMHO :blink:

12. H20Fidelity Contributor

My new Aegis is a Honk Kong edition so it looks a little different. 

twister6 likes this.
  13. nmatheis Contributor
    Yeah, I saw pics of the Asian version somewhere along the line. Recognize that box.

14. Wyd4
    In case you are curious. I just compared the aegis with the ak jr with both the asg2.5 and noble savant

Happy to report the aegis wipes the floor with the asg2.5 and is a winner over the ak with the savant, though by a lesser margin.

The warm ak with the dark asg was a mess after listening to the aegis.

The noble bEing more balanced was nice with the ak jr and I would be happy with the combo, but still preferred the aegis overall.

The ak's bass weight was a welcome addition but the detail retrieval of the aegis eventually won me over.

I would imagine savant + hum would amazing.

Baycode and landroni like this.
  15. NeObliviscaris
    I tried this thing today, firstly it's really small, LIKE REALLLLLY SMALL!!!!!

Secondly, with sensitive IEMs, this thing is brutal, had volume on my iPhone really low, and one small adjustment and it's super loud!

First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last