1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by djscope, Aug 1, 2015.
First

Back
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last
  1. myemaildw
    anyone used this with iphone 5c, 5, 5s, 6? Does it drain the battery? how long does it go for? is there a hack to charge iphone and use it at the same time?

2. nmatheis Contributor
    myemaildw: Aegis chews through iPhone 5S battery at about 20% per hour, so you get ~5 hours out of it. I don't typically listen for that long in one sitting and am rarely away from a charger, so I just top off my battery as needed during the day. If I'm going to be away from a charger for a long time, I usually take a battery pack with me.

I know [@Baycode[/@] tried a splitter cable and thin battery pack for extended battery life with an Android device, but I don't know how that turned out and if it would work with iDevices.

Any more ?s - ask away :)

3. nmatheis Contributor
    Took a quick peek online and don't see any lightning -> 2x micro usb splitters, which is what I think you'd need to hook up Aegis + battery pack :frowning2:

4. myemaildw
    ye ok thanks if you find a way to charge iphone and use it at the same time let me know.

5. Ra97oR
    Thinking of building an USB adaptor for the Aegis to separate the power lines from the OTG cable. So using something like a small Anker PowerCore+ with the Aegis.

Gonna do some research on this matter, dunno if it works without a common ground.

6. Ra97oR
    v1.jpg

No clue if that would work.

7. NLNH
    TB2IUR.aVXXXXasXpXXXXXXXXXX-1819223196.jpg

^ someone should experiment [​IMG]

twister6 likes this.
  8. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

I nominate you[​IMG]

9. NLNH
    images.jpg

10. DJScope

You can buy these cables pre-made for you.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Micro-USB-Male-To-USB-Female-Host-OTG-Cable-USB-Power-Cable-Y-Splitter-/161764112941?hash=item25a9e47a2d

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Micro-usb-male-to-female-1-to-2-Splitter-cable-V3-Phone-sync-data-charge-Cord-NN-/261718556760?hash=item3cefa44058

11. Ra97oR
    I got one on the way.

I want to build my own to keep the bulk bare minimal, no unneeded connectors and such.

12. DJScope

True!

13. H20Fidelity Contributor
    Look what Uncle H20 found under the kitchen draws, his very own personal Cozoy Aegis, unopened.

IMG_2419.jpg

But I can't use it until my left ear heals...I've done a hefty number on my left listening apparatus. 

Hawaiibadboy likes this.
  14. DJScope

My one didn't come in no fancy box [​IMG]

15. H20Fidelity Contributor

This is a VIP edition, with downloadable expansion packs. Though I believe in the real world its simply called 'retail packaging'

And because there's been so much conversation recently about power draw I ordered one of these.

My very own 6.5HP petrol powered generator.

wheelgenerator.jpg

No more power draw. You can see I thought it out well, even down to the wheels for portability. [​IMG]

First

Back
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last