1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue S in great condition + all original accessories + 200GB MicroSD SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (62)
  1. BombayTheIndian
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Selling my Plenue S in great condition w/ a screen protector installed over it (I didn't do a great job applying it, there are bubbles), leather case, all original packaging, and a 200GB MicroSD. SOLD

Physically, the Plenue looks 9.5/10. You can see a tiny nick near the buttons, and there are a couple equally tiny nicks near the front/right/lower area that you can only see if you are holding the unit at a specific angle and have it under direct light. These are very minima and I can't seem to photograph them.
    Operationally, the Plenue is 10/10.
    Functionally, the Plenue is 9.5/10 because the physical play button is a little sticky when initially depressed, but then is smooth after the initial press. It has always been this way. I don't know if it's something on all Plenue units, or just this one. Aside from the power button, I used the touch screen for all functionality, so it wasn't an issue for me ever.

Great sound and much better than what I'm replacing it with, but I really only listen to headphones while walking the dog now, so this great player is going to waste sitting around. Not sure what's going on with the new forum format, but uploaded photos didn't make it over. I've uploaded them to an Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/4ERiG

From the Cowon Web Site:
    Native DSD 256 Support l 24bit/192kHz High Definition Sound l Highest Performance Burr-Brown PCM1792A DAC
    3Vrms High Output Amplifier l High Precision Dual TCXO l High Quality Balanced Out l SNR 120dB, THD+N 0.0005%
    JetEffect 7 & BBE+, 66 Presets l DXD / DSD(DFF,DSF) / FLAC / WAV / AIFF / ALAC / APE / MP3 / WMA / OGG / WV / TTA / DCF
    ARM Cortex Dual-Core l AMOLED 3.7 inch 16M Color Display l Premium High Strength Metal Unibody l Isometric Edge Design
    Convenient Multi-Button l High Speed 128GB Internal Memory l microSD Card Slot l Optical Out
    Expansion Unit Support l Finest Quality Leather Case
    No conversion Native DSD 256, high fidelity Burr-Brown PCM1792A DAC, high quality balanced output, high precision dual TCXO clock,
    and the powerful 3Vrms driving performance for perfect sound reproduction. The PLENUE S delivers indescribably perfect sound fidelity.
    PLENUE S has taken a giant step towards true sound reproduction. Check out the PLENUE S for the latest in sound reproduction technology.
    Get a PLENUE S for a totally new audio experience.

Support Native DSD up to DSD256: The PLENUE S supports Native DSD standard for high definition DSD sound without PCM conversion. The PLENUE S power performance options: DSD256 (1bit, 11.2MHz), DSD64 and DSD128. By supporting Native DSD, the PLENUE S delivers the fidelity true audiophiles demand.

Industry best Response Rate with 3Vrms High Performance Amp:
    For optimum sound reproduction, the amp must deliver true fidelity to the headphone or earphone. Our 20 years of audio making experience and innovative technologies deliver high voltage output while retaining the highest standards of linearity. Enjoy stunning performance from a high impedance Hi-Fi headphone without the hassle of a separate amp. There's no need for a bulky amp with the PLENUE S.

The Best Possible Choice HD Sound, SNR 120dB and THD+N 0.0005%: SNR 120dB and THD+N 0.0005% deliver 24bit HD Sound with beautifully balanced output.
    The PLENUE S provides the balanced, high resolution output music lovers have come to expect from PLENUE.

Mounted with The World's Best Audio DAC, Burr-Brown PCM1792A DAC: The industry best DAC Burr-Brown PCM1792A audio converter creates premium sound. Native DSD reproduction, delivers original sound by inputting DSD data directly to the DAC without PCM conversion, for the highest level of DSD256.

Perfect High Precision Dual TCXO Clock: The Dual TCXO Clock matches perfectly with the 44.1kHz and 48kHz series for the music industry's most precise lineup. The model delivers dependable fidelity even in variable temperatures and fluctuating voltages.

Beautiful Isometric Edge Design and Stable System: In terms of design, the PLENUE S seeks perfection. The full metal unibody of high strength aluminum is precision designed using the golden ratio for an aesthetically pleasing layout. The serrated design on the metal body delivers maximum surface area and the internal stability promises precise operation.

All sales final, no returns offered.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. BombayTheIndian
    BUMP

3. BombayTheIndian
    Bump + Price Drop

4. BombayTheIndian
    Bump, final price drop now $800

5. Dipesh
    Do you still have this Dap for sale
    Thank you

6. BombayTheIndian