Cowon Plenue R - All Round Player
Aug 19, 2018 at 7:01 PM Post #256 of 448
I'm at a loss here... The instructions on the COWON FAQ page make no sense and require the installation of third-party software. I highly doubt that's the best (only) way to import a playlist. You guys who also own an R; how do you export playlists from your PC and then import them to the R? This is a critical function. I have to believe there's a way that doesn't involve Jet Audio (which I can't get working either).
Sorry I’d love to help but I’ve never used playlists. This thread seems a bit quiet - since the Plenues all have more or less the same firmware I wonder if you might get more help on another Plenue thread?

Aug 19, 2018 at 8:44 PM Post #258 of 448
By the way, I have my R + leather case up for sale in the forums if anyone is interested. In perfect condition - except for a dent/scratch on the top corner next to the power button.

I like it, but am pretty much using the Plenue V exclusively these days. I can live with playing Bluetooth audio via my phone, as I think of Bluetooth more a convenience than audio quality option. I will lose having a USB DAC function by only keeping the V but who knows I may pick up a desktop DAC/amp again at some point.

Aug 24, 2018 at 5:52 PM Post #260 of 448
95587E56-C051-4337-A463-EE56EA8F2C9D.jpeg
For size comparison

Sep 3, 2018 at 4:00 PM Post #261 of 448
I got this reply from Cowon:

"Plenue R only supports CUE sheet playlists.
You can make a playlist by using a program which has a separate function for creating CUE sheet playlists."

I have no idea how to move forward from here

Sep 5, 2018 at 7:52 PM Post #262 of 448
does anyone have a CUE file they can post so I can see the format that the Plenue R accepts?

Sep 12, 2018 at 8:18 AM Post #263 of 448
Does anyone know why the volume doesn't audibly increase after 90/140?
Or am I only having this issue?

Sep 25, 2018 at 4:48 PM Post #264 of 448
Does anyone know why the volume doesn't audibly increase after 90/140?
I'm driving it with the Atlas and it needs more volume for certain recordings.

Thanks!

I had same issue and realized that DAP was set to EU region with capped volume. All you need is delete DAP "SYSTEM" folder from you laptop, restart DAP and choose nonEU region. Hope this will help!

Oct 21, 2018 at 9:48 PM Post #265 of 448
Is there a reason this can only take a 256gb micro sd card? Or maybe I just don’t understand why any player can’t take any size micro sd card when all the memory is just coming from the card. Hopefully, this makes sense

Oct 22, 2018 at 6:14 AM Post #269 of 448
Do you know where on the player the file manager is? I have searched and read the manual multiple times. I can find it or have not read anything about one. Thanks for your help
You need to go to the song selection screen and switch to folder browsing instead of tags. (there should be a folder icon at the top left).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back