1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon Plenue D

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by aerosatan, Nov 30, 2015.
First

Back
234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243
245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254
Next

Last
  1. jmills8
    :fearful:

2. amf14

Nope.

3. calpiyuki
    I just purchased the hd 6xx, would it be possible to connect an external amp to pd? If so what amp do you guys recommend?

4. Niyologist

The Fiio A5.

5. calpiyuki

So it is possible :) that makes me happy hehe thanks

6. leo5111
    i am connected with my fiio e12 and it works good :wink:

7. Niyologist

The A5 is an upgrade from what I was reading.

8. FraterOiram
    I received my D yesterday night after waiting for a couple of days, got it through JetAudio. 

Recently purchased a pair of UE4 Pros so I decided to listen to them through the D, all I can say is AMAZING clarity and beautiful definition of sounds. The initial sound is warm and really clear but when you add the Jeteffect modes on it really shines through.

I'll have more to add in the following days but I am really loving this little machine at the moment. 

9. Pacman123
    I'm still running firmware 1.10 on my pd, I see 1.14 is the newest version. Is it worth updating to the newest version or does it mess with the sound as if heard some people say.

10. FraterOiram
    I've been running 1.14 from the very first night I got the D so I cannot compare the sound from previous firmwares. Sorry!

The sound is something else though I'll tell you that. It seems to get better the more I use the D.

11. amf14

Exactly my observation. I've had my PD for about 2 months now and SQ gets a lot better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. HamsterKing
    Anyone knows how to change the UI back to the original?

13. slowpickr

So what's your favorite Jet Effect setting?  Right now, I'm gravitating towards "BBE Headphone" with occasional forays into "BBE ViVA" and "Rock" depending on the HP.

14. FraterOiram
    The first few days I was really enjoying the Rock setting alongside the BBE Headphone as well. Last night I finally got around to editing the User Presets and after an hour or so of tinkering I finally found a personal setting that fits what I'm looking for. 

Have you tried editing the User Presets??? The amount of customization is amazing to me, coming from an Ipod touch I feel spoiled.

15. slowpickr

Yes, I actually set up a user setting when I first got the PD.  Then, I got caught up in all the presets and haven't gone back.

First

Back
234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243
245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254
Next

Last