Cowon Plenue D
Mar 17, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #1,771 of 4,944
I don't think being loud is same as being able to drive something well. My Note 3 can get very loud with many of my iems and headphone but it certainly can not drive them well.

Mar 17, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #1,772 of 4,944
I don't think being loud is same as being able to drive something well. My Note 3 can get very loud with many of my iems and headphone but it certainly can not drive them well.

Actually, you'd be surprised. A small bump in volume is enough to make people think a thing sounds better. While really simplistic, as long as ample current is there to ward off voltage drops, a headphone should be driven well.

Mar 17, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #1,773 of 4,944

HAHAH FINALLY! many people would disagree with you on the android phone section of the forum since the note 3 has a good internal dac chip for a phone

Mar 17, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #1,774 of 4,944
HAHAH FINALLY! many people would disagree with you on the android phone section of the forum since the note 3 has a good internal dac chip for a phone
But a weak amp.

Mar 17, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #1,777 of 4,944
Code:
[color=rgb(33, 33, 33)] Error Correction stop when you remove the SD card at boot ( Additional delay when switching directions ) Short scrolling text display improvements - Display a list of the artists 'All Music ' tab - The browser displays the currently playing file - Additional buttons appear depending on whether the music player options menu favorites Register - Fixed symptoms do not seek APE file bit rate information - Keypad input window processing modification limit ( 12 characters -> Input window width) - Fixed symptoms song changes direction in which the animation behavior contrary - Error correction SD card that is being displayed in the list of built-in memory when you go to the parent folder in the browser - Gapless playback of WAV files to improve the screen off state[/color]

Here is a translated list of what 1.11 does

Mar 17, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #1,778 of 4,944
New firmware updated, sooo much smoother and faster with on screen button presses. Keep it coming Cowon.

Mar 17, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #1,781 of 4,944
What is the best way to format a micro sd card to FAT32? I see the guiformat recommendation in the manual, but when I google it looks like a hornet's nest of options. I saw a detailed, step-by-step approach in a previous post here but going back I can't locate it. Much appreciated.

P.s. loving the sound on this thing. UI aint bad. Recognizes all my tags too.

Mar 17, 2016 at 2:31 PM Post #1,783 of 4,944
  New firmware updated, sooo much smoother and faster with on screen button presses. Keep it coming Cowon.

You can make a video showing the improvements of the new firmware please?

Mar 17, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #1,784 of 4,944
Just downloaded and installed v.1.11 and can confirm the touchscreen operation is very crisp and snappy. Haven't had a chance to observe the other improvements/additions over v.1.10.

Nice to see responsive product support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back