Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further.
Feb 28, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #79 of 1,024
I ve just asked the cowon official hk for the details of P2 and they ve admitted that p2 will be the successor of p1, most importantly, ps is still the top, p2 is lower than ps. Then, p2 will become embarrassing with the price

Top or second, not a big deal for me 
P1 and PS for me just a little sq different, native dsd and a balance output
now P2 cost less then PS and Look better (For me 
biggrin.gif
)
Can't wait for try
L3000.gif

Mar 1, 2017 at 12:43 AM Post #81 of 1,024
I am a owner of plenue s, therefore, it seems there is no need for me to worry about whether i should change to p2 or not

I can't wait to listen to the Plenue 2, but it will be tough to convince me to let go of my fabulous Plenue S. (but you never know until you try it).

One sad thing is, it looks like the Plenue S was the sole model with the 3.5mm balanced. Even Cowon has bowed down to the 2.5mm AK style connection. I guess it's easier to buy a cable that way.

Mar 1, 2017 at 2:11 AM Post #82 of 1,024
I ve just asked the cowon official hk for the details of P2 and they ve admitted that p2 will be the successor of p1, most importantly, ps is still the top, p2 is lower than ps. Then, p2 will become embarrassing with the price

Isn't the PS still more ex than P2?
I bet PS2 will cost alot more.

Mar 1, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #83 of 1,024
Isn't the PS still more ex than P2?

I bet PS2 will cost alot more.

Sorry, what s the meaning of ex? Im bad in english. Haha!
Plenue s is still the flagship for cowon plenue series. I guess we do not need to wait for too long for the release of ps2. It seems cowon starts being aggressive on reflreshing their line of products. hope cowon wont learn from astell and kern on price setting.

Mar 1, 2017 at 2:23 AM Post #84 of 1,024
Plenue s is still the flagship for cowon plenue series. I guess we do not need to wait for too long for the release of ps2. It seems cowon starts being aggressive on reflreshing their line of products. hope cowon wont learn from astell and kern on price setting.

Expensive.

Mar 1, 2017 at 2:25 AM Post #85 of 1,024
I can't wait to listen to the Plenue 2, but it will be tough to convince me to let go of my fabulous Plenue S. (but you never know until you try it).

One sad thing is, it looks like the Plenue S was the sole model with the 3.5mm balanced. Even Cowon has bowed down to the 2.5mm AK style connection. I guess it's easier to buy a cable that way.

The same here, cant wait to listen to p2 because of a different dac is used(maybe different in sound nature), but dont want to give up on my ps, ps is just fabulous

Mar 1, 2017 at 3:11 AM Post #86 of 1,024

I don't think Cowon will release PS2 soon ,
Since P1 release at March 2014 (
regular_smile .gif
) , PS came out at December of 2015 and now.

One year(or longer
tongue.gif
) per a flagship 
That's why I wouldn't think P1, PS, P2  which one is Flagship, They are ALL flagship 
biggrin.gif

Mar 1, 2017 at 8:50 AM Post #90 of 1,024
I really like my P1, very small, long play time and it drives my T1!

What I worry about P2 is the use of AMOLED, I heard OLED has a short life and the green OLED dies fast. The colors will screw up in a few years. I wish they can use IPS screen instead. P2 seems like larger than P1 as well. Don't know how much it weights.

For SQ, I hope it is more resolving than DX200. Can't wait to audit one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back