1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cowon P1 Compared to J3,X9 and X7

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by soundtrap, Nov 22, 2014.
  1. Soundtrap
    Hi everyone, I would like to hear from people who had an opportunity to listen to  the Cowon players J3, X7 and/or X9 and post their impressions about how they are ranked in comparison to the new P1.  Is the sound signature the same when listening to the same type and quality  files?  Is  P1 worth that much more ( if you don't account for DSD and HI  Rez files). Please stay on topic and post your impressions based only on these players. Fire away.

2. RAFA

Very few have the P1. This is the thread for you to ask: http://www.head-fi.org/t/709051/cowon-plenue-p1

3. I Is King
    soundz da bomb wit ma beatz headfones! Blows ma iphone out da wata!

4. pioncepilate
    Hello all !

I'm looking seriously at Cowon P1 or A&K devices, mainly to read my flac library on my HiFi system not with headphones.

As I don't want to plug a laptop to a DAC etc or to build a home network for my sound library, I think the good quality dap is a good option, but I'm not sure of the rendering quality of these Dap with Hifi system etc ...

Do you have any feedback about that ?

Sorry if my english is not perfect, and thanks for your answers !

Thomas