Cowon J3 16GB (with addtional 32GB SD & a Case)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jan 11, 2013 at 9:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DMinor

Formerly lostid
Hey guys I have a Cowon J3 16GB model for sale. It also includes a 32GB Sandisk SD & a silicon case. Items shown in the pic is what you will get (the 32GB SD card was not in pic because it was inserted in the J3 when the pic was taken).

I bought the player from an eBay seller a few months ago. I have hardly used it because I am more used to the sound from my Rockboxed iPod 5g. Now I decide to sell it to fund an amp.

The price includes shipping to Paypal confirmed US address only. Add 3% for Paypal fee if not paid as gift.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

EDit: SOLD. Thanks petesurfer.

Jan 14, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #2 of 3

Rezonans

New Head-Fier
Hi DMinor,

I am interested in buying it from you.I live in Canada. However, you could ship it to Canada or to the address in USA. If I order any  goods from USA I usually ship it to this address: The Letter Carrier, 145 Tyee Drive, Point Roberts, Washington 98281. Please let me know if you could do that? Thanks.

Jan 14, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #3 of 3

DMinor

Formerly lostid
Quote:
Hi DMinor,

I am interested in buying it from you.I live in Canada. However, you could ship it to Canada or to the address in USA. If I order any  goods from USA I usually ship it to this address: The Letter Carrier, 145 Tyee Drive, Point Roberts, Washington 98281. Please let me know if you could do that? Thanks.

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread