Covid Anxiety
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2022 at 10:12 AM Post #46 of 48
Wow from Jan and my last post has everyone lost there collective minds? No to few masks I see anywhere… inffection rates soaring to 13% I know a dozen folks who are infected, maybe twice now. there traveling, going out like it’s nothing. I know several long covid folks. I need more dope and net flix obviously. My docter nodded when I called it the forever plague.

Jul 14, 2022 at 1:05 PM Post #47 of 48
The working out thing can actually be your path to happiness I feel. Even getting your partner to becoming involved is a technique to a changed life. It’s one of possibly making lemons into lemonade really. I have never been in better physical shape.

Find a book on gym movements and diet and make it your goal. If not that, use walking or Yoga to reinvent yourself, with the mind centered on improvement and physical change. It’s a system that at the first 30 days may become tiresome, but once improvements start, becomes very rewarding and a new lifestyle.

You need to slowly learn what works for you. Everyone is different and needs a slightly different routine. It may be a 3 day on, one off. It’s not a goal of massive training but finding the balance of muscle stress, and recovery. One you become in the zone you have unlocked the key to consistent success.

Centering on diet and exercise will become second nature and really very easy and simple, once you’ve learned what works. The goal should be consistency and progress. It may involve a difficult start, but will always end well. The hardest part is the beginning, but before long a well paced routine will emerge!

Yoga can be a significant help to keeping one’s health at an optimal level—with diet, of course—and it just kills anxiety symptoms. And I have clinical anxiety. 😉

Jul 16, 2022 at 11:44 AM Post #48 of 48
I have experienced similar anxiety myself about COVID.

Despite sequestering myself for almost 3 years, this weekend I finally got COVID. I did the at-home test to verify. My spouse brought the virus home from work, and all my preventive measures have come to naught. At least I've had the two vaccines and two boosters. My symptoms have been relatively mild, on the level of a bad cold.

I'm waiting to get a script called in for antiviral medication. It's supposed to shorten the duration of symptoms and maybe help prevent long COVID.

Trying to make the best of it. We got donuts delivered! COVID and donuts, what a weekend. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back