Courtney Love...you gotta see this!
Jun 23, 2002 at 7:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

gloco

Only one ban in 5000 attempts!
Jun 23, 2002 at 7:59 PM Post #2 of 28
Damn she looks wasted...

Anyone want to take a guess whether that's from getting up really early or staying-up for 3-days straight?

Jun 23, 2002 at 10:48 PM Post #5 of 28
courtney_love2.jpg

AND WEARING CRAPPY HEADPHONES!

If I woke up to that every morning, I'd kill myself too.

Jun 23, 2002 at 11:13 PM Post #6 of 28
besides the fact that I have no clue who that's supposed to be...she doesn't look too well :p if she's recording an album like that, I'd suggest: listen before you buy.

Jun 23, 2002 at 11:14 PM Post #7 of 28
he didnt kill himself......that hideous whore was responsible and if the heroin doesnt kill her soon someone needs to put a bullet in her head

Jun 24, 2002 at 12:11 AM Post #8 of 28
Well, as nice as it feels to blame Courtney for Kirt's death, either directly or indirectly, there's no evidence to support the claim. Kirt was a disturbed and lonely guy from the get go. His fame is what really did him in.

Jun 24, 2002 at 1:10 AM Post #9 of 28
Well, maybe when he wrote "I Hate Myself and Want to Die" someone should have noticed something. But still, let's crucify all the Yoko Onos and Courntey Loves out there. ...

kerelybonto

Jun 24, 2002 at 1:14 AM Post #10 of 28
Are these new pictures or is that the "old Courtney"?

She may need to schedule more time with her plastic surgeon.

markl

Jun 24, 2002 at 12:40 PM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by blink180tone
he didnt kill himself......that hideous whore was responsible and if the heroin doesnt kill her soon someone needs to put a bullet in her head

that's a really great story for all the thirteen year olds to tell around the campfire, but he had already attempted suicide a half dozen times before he succeeded? and what'd she do, force him to write a suicide note before she pulled the trigger? suuuure..

Jun 24, 2002 at 2:18 PM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by markl
Are these new pictures or is that the "old Courtney"?

She may need to schedule more time with her plastic surgeon.

markl

I'm pretty sure thats recent stuff, scary isn't it?
eek.gif

Jun 25, 2002 at 2:29 AM Post #14 of 28
I don't like Courtney Love. Her transformation from dirty angry rocker to Hollywood glam queen shortly after Kurt's death was disturbing. Then again, most Hollywood stars are creepy.

I'm not saying she killed him, but I suspect she didn't do everything she could to save him, either.

Jun 25, 2002 at 2:38 AM Post #15 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch

that's a really great story for all the thirteen year olds to tell around the campfire, but he had already attempted suicide a half dozen times before he succeeded? and what'd she do, force him to write a suicide note before she pulled the trigger? suuuure..

all i have to say is watch the video or read the book. dont be another know it all, ignorant person who criticizes people for their opinions. this is america, where we are allowed to have different opinions...respect mine as i respect yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back