Corrupt a wish
Feb 26, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #31 of 86

Wish granted, but for the government to afford such a program, income tax is raised by 30%.

I wish that I had a genie in a bottle.

Wish Granted. But its a genie that only gives you one wish and he does the opposite of what you ask for and you didn't know any of this until u made your wish

I wish global warming stopped happening right away

Feb 26, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #32 of 86
​Wish granted, but Leo DiCaprio stopped winning Oscars as a result, and we all lose out on the the opportunity to see his beautiful mug. Instead we get Andrew Garfield. Bleh.

​I wish that people would send me more pictures of their cats.

Feb 26, 2017 at 4:08 PM Post #33 of 86
​Wish granted, but Leo DiCaprio stopped winning Oscars as a result, and we all lose out on the the opportunity to see his beautiful mug. Instead we get Andrew Garfield. Bleh.

​I wish that people would send me more pictures of their cats.

Wish Granted, But like The Ring, A man eating lion steps out of the picture and starts sizing you up for breakfast.

I wish humans were imperious to sun burn and frost bite

Feb 27, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #34 of 86
Wish granted, but humans end up getting ugly, unsightly, thick alligator skin that makes beauty contests obsolete.

I wish that humans had better hearing, like dogs or cats or bats, that didn't fade with age.

Feb 27, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #35 of 86
  Wish granted, but humans end up getting ugly, unsightly, thick alligator skin that makes beauty contests obsolete.

I wish that humans had better hearing, like dogs or cats or bats, that didn't fade with age.

Wish granted! But your whole head balloons to freakish proportions and you get to hear the screaming and crying of every child that sees your grotesque appearance with your super hearing!

Wish I knew Gods plan

Feb 27, 2017 at 4:58 PM Post #36 of 86

Wish granted! But your whole head balloons to freakish proportions and you get to hear the screaming and crying of every child that sees your grotesque appearance with your super hearing!

Wish I knew Gods plan

Wish granted, but, you will blow out your left ACL from carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.

I wish I could run a marathon.

Feb 27, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #37 of 86
Wish granted, but you finish just short of getting an award because a fetus was counted from a pregnant mother who finished sooner, resulting in a confrontation with a snobby far-right zero-tolerance pro-life administrator that ruins your day.

I wish that cellular internet, from virtually every carrier, had no data caps at their current prices.

Feb 28, 2017 at 7:39 PM Post #38 of 86
  Wish granted, but you finish just short of getting an award because a fetus was counted from a pregnant mother who finished sooner, resulting in a confrontation with a snobby far-right zero-tolerance pro-life administrator that ruins your day.

I wish that cellular internet, from virtually every carrier, had no data caps at their current prices.

Wish granted, but your cell phone will now be the size of a football field.

I wish I could dunk a basketball.

Feb 28, 2017 at 10:23 PM Post #40 of 86
Wish granted! But your the star forward of the State Prison Inmate team and you have some purty lips there boy.........

Wish it was warm enough to ride the bike

Wish Granted, But global warming melts the solar icecaps and your cycling trail and house are all under water forcing you to live on a 20 ft boat with no room to ride your bike.

I wish I was wealthy enough to buy Hawaii from the US Government

Mar 1, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #41 of 86

Wish granted! But your the star forward of the State Prison Inmate team and you have some purty lips there boy.........

Wish it was warm enough to ride the bike

Wish Granted, But global warming melts the solar icecaps and your cycling trail and house are all under water forcing you to live on a 20 ft boat with no room to ride your bike.

I wish I was wealthy enough to buy Hawaii from the US Government

Wish granted but you run into financial problems caused by Mark Zuckerberg and you are forced to sell the island to him or North Korea for pennies on the dollar.

Wish there were not so many "snowflakes" on Head-fi

Mar 1, 2017 at 8:15 PM Post #42 of 86
Wish granted but you run into financial problems caused by Mark Zuckerberg and you are forced to sell the island to him or North Korea for pennies on the dollar.  
Wish there were not so many "snowflakes" on Head-fi

Wish granted, but there is a corresponding decrease in the audio industry, whereby development slows and some long-revered names go bankrupt.

I wish that there were more snowflakes down here in Mississippi.

Mar 1, 2017 at 10:17 PM Post #43 of 86

Wish granted, but there is a corresponding decrease in the audio industry, whereby development slows and some long-revered names go bankrupt.

I wish that there were more snowflakes down here in Mississippi.

Wish granted, but there will be massive pileups on the interstates because no one knows how to drive in the snow.

I wish I could shoot a three-pointer.

Mar 3, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #44 of 86
Wish granted, but the buck charges you as he dies, giving you a scar on your abdomen from its horns, and the trophy was kinda blah too, only a three pointer.

I wish that my wallet was lighter.

Mar 4, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #45 of 86
Wish granted, but the buck charges you as he dies, giving you a scar on your abdomen from its horns, and the trophy was kinda blah too, only a three pointer.

I wish that my wallet was lighter.

Wish granted, But it becomes soo light, it stays empty permanently and this leads to starvation and you becoming almost as light as your wallet, and your neck too feeble to support even the cheapest and lightest of headphones and your fingers too weak to write about it on Head-fi, forcing you to leave Head-fi forever.

I wish all music was recorded to the highest standard with great fidelity and almost no compression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back