Corn Kernels - Yum
Jan 6, 2011 at 12:06 PM Post #2 of 15

Quote:
Warm, juicy, sweet corn kernels served with a sprinkle of salt and pepper, mixed with a nice quality melted butter... yum.... I want one now

This is making me hungry......and I have two bags of cut corn kernels in the refrigerator right now!

Jan 6, 2011 at 12:12 PM Post #3 of 15
hey... I´m working on my diet, the last thing I need is to be browsing through my favorite site and see this
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM Post #7 of 15
Butter

Jan 7, 2011 at 4:27 PM Post #8 of 15
Corn is great on a diet - just take it easy with the butter and salt. I like to throw cobs still in the husk on the grill. Cook while turning for 10-15 minutes, then peel and enjoy. If you get a little wood smoke in there, the corn is delicious by itself.

Jan 7, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #9 of 15

Quote:
Corn is great on a diet - just take it easy with the butter and salt. I like to throw cobs still in the husk on the grill. Cook while turning for 10-15 minutes, then peel and enjoy. If you get a little wood smoke in there, the corn is delicious by itself.

why....why....why....
biggrin.gif
just finished my meal and you are talking about corn.......
tongue.gif

Jan 7, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #10 of 15

Quote:

Yum, I like to soak them in salt water first, it keeps the kernels more plump and then you don't have to salt it! Corn-on-the-cob is the perfect summer food.

Jan 7, 2011 at 6:44 PM Post #12 of 15
Lol, he's trying to give us a heart attack!

Jan 7, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #13 of 15

Quote:
Yep it's not fattening unless after that then you have a generous size of warmed chocolate mud cake with melting chocolate in the middle.

it seems you are hellbent on making my new years resolution go down the tubes
angry_face.gif
tongue.gif
.  Well you like corn so much, you should try it mexican style...grab some chipotle peppers, put them in the blender with mayonaise to make a nice hot dip, once you have the corn on the cob all boiled up just spread the dip on it and top it off with some grated dry cheese of your choice (heart attack deluxe
eek.gif
)
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 8, 2011 at 4:49 PM Post #15 of 15
Hehe daily oh boy mine consumption was hour on the hour. Guess I need to slow down 
biggrin.gif
 I seriously have the taste for some kettle corn though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back